“family time”

Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Alexander City, Alabama
“family time”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

we stayed here April 25-27. we had a first floor room that was very nice. it was newly remodeled. check in was easy, and fast. Breakfast was ok, consisted of waffles, cereal, toast, eggs, and sausage. Great location, close to any thing and everything. when we go back we will stay here again.

Room Tip: the rooms on the inside are newly remodeled, the ones on the outside have not been remodeled yet.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mgaspar8191
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed November 15, 2013

There is good news in this review of the Vista Inn and there is bad news. The good news is it was fairly clean, reasonably quiet and the bed was for the most part comfortable. The bad news is my credit card was charged $21.21 more than the receipt printed off at the front desk. It's not so much about the money, but the principle of the thing that sticks in my crawl. That kind of trick is unconscionable. When I brought this to the attention of Mr. Patel, he told me that a third party handles his reservations -- even though there is no indication on his website that is the case -- and that he has absolutely no idea what kind of charges they tack on. I told him that might fly in foreign countries, but in the United States -- at least the United States I used to know -- that is considered fraud and is illegal. He didn't seem to care and laughed it off. So, if you don't mind getting ripped off by a motel when you're visiting Warner Robins, GA, then this is your kind of place. As for us, we won't be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Motherroad
OSD, Owner at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
thank you for your comments about your stay at my property. I am very sorry for the confusion on your credit card and the charges that you incur. In our discussion, I tried to explain that the reservation was booked through a third party on online travel agency, Expedia. The mistake made was the hotel, giving you an incorrect receipt after you asked for one you were not charged more. You were given an incorrect receipt for your stay. Again I do apologize. We value your comments and business. Thank you

Mike
Rockford
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay here at Vista Inn & Suites. The staff was helpful & kind. The room was large, with large flat screen TV, bed was comfortable, & enough linen to have a couple of showers. Most importantly, the hotel was clean.

They have both exterior & interior corridor. We had a room that was interior with king bed & a small kitchen. Having the kitchen is nice if you plan to stay a few days.

A special thanks to everyone for our enjoyable stay at Vista Inn.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Lynn Dave J
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this review, December 22, 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

When i visit Warner Robins....this is the hotel i make my reservations with. Excellent service, clean, quiet, and the staff are wonderful....i would definitely recommend Vista Inn to anyone visiting the Warner Robins area. My son and i loved it!

• Stayed August 2013
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this review, September 10, 2013

Pfafftown, North Carolina
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Upon arrival… walking through the front entrance, we could not help but be taken back by the distinct smell of curry seasoning. ( I just don't believe that this is the aroma a hotel would want to be the first - and the last one your guests leave with ).

The room was very nice. As a matter of fact, the entire hotel was very lovely.

A few things which concerned us:

1. The panic bar on the second floor door leading to the stairway ( I told the desk attendant that this bar was so tight that my wife could not open the door to exit - and I had trouble with it - AND I KNOW THAT IN CASE OF A FIRE THAT A CHILD WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE). This could really be a hazard - and should be repaired. ( We stayed for five days - and this was not addressed at all )

2. The deadbolt on our room would not lock. As guests we really felt unsafe and vulnerable.

3. "Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast". Number one… I don't believe serving instant coffee could be called "Deluxe Breakfast" - and it was not very good at all… and, upon inspection of the other items provided, we decided that we just would not take advantage of any of it. My wife has some dietary needs which most hotel food bars would greater diversity of options … but she couldn't find anything she could eat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your recent stay. At Vista Inn and Suite, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. We deeply value your relationship with Vista Inn and Suites and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

Knoxville, Maryland
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was our first time staying at this hotel. The staff were so courteous and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. The housekeeping staff kept the whole place beautifully clean and it always smelled so fresh and clean. The bed was a little firm for my liking, but that's just personal preference - it was certainly a good mattress. If I had to find one thing to improve on, it would be the coffee. I've rarely found good coffee in a hotel, however. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay. Because of business, we had to leave a day early (after a 5 day stay) and the manager, Mike Patel, was most helpful in getting our last night credited back to our credit card. You really can't beat this place for the price!!

Room Tip: The hotel is only two floors, but there is no elevator. If you have issues with stairs, just reques...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Oliver Springs, TN
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed one night while in town for the litle league southeast region championship (way to go Tennessee (South Nashville)!). Room was clean, great water pressure in the shower. Some kind of double shower head, now the wife wants one like it. We arrived kind of late, so had to ring a bell to be let in the lobby door. This sort of irritated me at the time, but I woul drather have over the top security than none at all. Breakfast was ok, hot eggs, link sausage, bacon, toast, wafles, and all th eusual dry stuff. The range juice was almost all water, so we just drank water. Very nice staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dougb110
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this review, August 15, 2013