“Crepes rrrrrrrrrr Great!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #27 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Few places serve crepes. IHOP does serve them. I like crepes! They have them dressed up in many different styles. Fruit or no, powdered or no, rolled and hot, syrups or whips! I like crepes. Thinner than pancakes, batter is made differently. So let the French in your be released and have yourself a crepe day at IHOP!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I typically enjoy breakfast at thus IHOP. On this last visit we opted for an early lunch. My wife ordered a patty melt while I choose a burger with onion rings. Both meals were at par with other restaurants serving similar fare. With good meals such as these we will be more likely to visit this IHOP again for lunch.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The breakfast food is good but it cost too much. I only go there when friends or family insist on it. But when I'm alone, I go to other restaurants. There are many other breakfast establishments in town with much better values. The other foods on the menu at IHOP are absolutely horrible. The worst food I've had in town. If you go here, please stick to the breakfast menu. They can't cook anything else. You've been warned.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Yum yum yum! Nothing has ever been wrong whenever I have been there, the service has been great and the food has always been excellent! It's very busy Sunday though.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

OMG! The smell of this place is absolutely horrendous!! The first time I was pregnant and I thought I was just super sensitive to smells. so 2 years later I went and EWWWWWW!! I can not eat here. It smells like sweaty gym socks left in a locker over summer break. Sorry it's true.