“Great cupcakes, great service”
Review of Smallcakes

Smallcakes
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Warner Robins
Good for: Special occasions
Good for: Special occasions
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great cupcakes, great service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was here a few days ago and I don't know if the cupcakes or the service was better. I was served a delicious cupcake and heaping serving of that famous southern hospitality. The young man who helped me choose my cupcake, William I believe his name was, was super nice and very helpful. The young lady on the cash register was very nice, (sorry I can't remember her name). I will definitely stop by here again if I am ever in that area again.

• Visited October 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boston Creme Pie cupcakes...MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Best cupcakes in Georgia. I'm a sweets expert! I love the business and I love the family who owns it. They truly have sound family values and great business ethics. But the cupcakes! Addictive...

• Visited September 2013
Florida, USA
“Fantastic cupcakes”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was in town visiting relatives and we stopped by for some cupcakes. The cupcakes were awesome. Moist and delicious with plenty of icing. I will definitely visit again next time I am in the area.

• Visited September 2013