“The type of hole in the wall you want to eat in! where locals eat”

Tacos and More Loncheria
Ranked #20 of 195 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Warner Robins, Georgia
“The type of hole in the wall you want to eat in! where locals eat”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is the type of hole in the wall you want to eat in! If you think Mexican food is all about cheese sauces and you consider Taco Bell food Mexican this place is not for you, lol and you provably are a moron, I lived 7 years in Mexico, I have eat and crap Mexican food on a daily basis while I was there, try the Barbacoa (roasted cow cheek and head) and lengua ( cow tongue ) tacos you won't go wrong with them, ask for some horchata water ( rice cinnamon type of beverage ) very refreshing, ask for frijoles a la charra (bean soup) this type of bean soup is found on the north side of Mexico, very delicious and great for hangovers!!!, if you like Menudo (tripe soup) theirs is awesome!!! if you like hot sauces, I'm not talking about the fire sauce they give you a taco bell!!! and please if you still think Taco Bell serves Mexican food you are still a moron, this is the real deal red and green sauce (the one that look fiery red paste and the green paste type) they still have the regular red and green one for the crybabies!!, these sauces will clean your pipe and get rid of those rroids!!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank nro_doc

“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just discovered this excellent little place. Driven past it for a long time and never even noticed it. The food is just good. It's not fancy but just good. Their salsa bar is excellent. Good salsa and fixings. The price is good. Had their burritos and they are very favorable. It's small with only a few tables so take-out is preferable but well worth the visit.

• Visited May 2013
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Most Authentic Mexican you will find in Warner Robins”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

This little gem of a mexican restaurant is hidden in a strip mall off Houston Lake road. Easy to miss as you drive by every day but one day 3 years ago I spied it and have been going to lunch there since then. Everything is delicious but if you want to eat the best burritto you will have to ask for the "Steak Burrito", it is very tasty and will fill you up. You can also add any of the fixings from the taco salad bar. The restaurant is operated by 2 women I think are mother and daughter with a man helping out off and on. The best thing is you will not break the bank as it is very innexpensive. Surprise yourself and try it. You won't regret it.

2 Thank Topdiamond
“Great taqueria”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hole in the wall. We spotted it and popped in for a quick dinner. Take advantage of the "salsa bar"--hot and mild salsas, fresh pico de gallo, lime and lemon wedges, and assorted peppers and veggies. We realized they had a drive through as we headed out the door, so you can also call ahead for pickup.

NOTE: The service is nothing fancy, just foam plates and cups. I really enjoyed the tacos, but I gave a 4-star rating because I didn't hear about the salsa bar until half way through the meal and two of my tacos weren't spicy enough for me until I added salsa. If someone asks if I want Mexican, I just laugh--when don't I want good Mexican?! This place has good Mexican!!!

I grabbed 3 Mexican tacos on traditional (soft) corn tortillas, worth reviewing separately at the low price of $2 each.
Carne Asada--this taco alone warranted a 5-star rating for me. The steak was tender and perfectly flavored, mixed with cilantro and bell pepper. I'd get this again any day, maybe add squeeze of lime and some fresh pico de gallo from the salsa bar. To rephrase, I'll probably go back in 2 days and get nothing but the Carne Asada tacos.
Al something--spiced pork and pineapple on a corn tortilla. I usually love pork tacos, and pineapple, but the pork was too mild for my liking. I added some of the red salsa to give it a little kick. This might be a good pick for someone who doesn't like spicy Mexican food, or if you want to fire it up with the green salsa.
Barbacoa--shredded seasoned beef. I'm a big barbacoa fan and this was more delicately seasoned than Chipotle but just as tender. Unfortunately, I got smoked out by too much green salsa (awesome). I'd recommend a little red salsa and your favorite veggies.

For people who prefer "regular" food from a Mexican restaurant (I call it Tex-Mex), they have an assortment of regular tacos, burritos, etc. Mom grabbed a chicken chimichanga with refried beans for under $6 and was happy with her meal.

• Visited January 2013