“Great For A Large Gathering”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 195 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American
Byron, Georgia
“Great For A Large Gathering”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Came here today after church. We had a party of 15. Cracker Barrel had us a table in about 30 minutes. The food was really good. My family really likes eating here. My boys are crazy for the biscuits. Our servers were very hospitable and welcoming. The boys really liked their chicken tenders and fries. My wife enjoyed her grilled chicken and I had one of my favorites, Grandpa's Country Breakfast. The coffee was hot and a great time was had by our whole group.

Snellville
“Disappointed for a Starving Lifter”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were starving and craving red meat so several of us ordered a steak and broccoli. Steak was tasteless and grisley and the broccoli raw. Had to send back to kitchen to have them nuke it.

Visited April 2014
Abbeville, Georgia
“NOT A CRACKER BARREL FAN”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It is not just this Cracker Barrel, it is all of them. The food is bland. Not bad, just bland. Portion size good. Like the atmosphere for family stuff, but the food is just so so. I am constantly amazed when I pass A Cracker Barrel that they are packed. I do like there gift shop.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Debra R
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Was in town for work and came here with some people that I was working with for lunch. The waitress handled the busy area great and made sure that everyone was happy.

Visited September 2013
Georgia
“Its Carcker Barrel. LOL”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Just like every other CB we have ever visited. Clean, good food and good service. The consistency of CB is well known. Will be back soon.

Visited October 2013