“Delish but pricey for lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #41 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 13, 2013

While running errands my husband and I decided to stop into Panera for lunch. The service was quick and the food was delicious but $20 for lunch/drinks for two people is a little pricey for us. I did register on-line yesterday and will start receiving coupons and other "perks" so I will definitely go back when I have one of these.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been dining here since they opened and the food and service is up and down. I continue to dine here, sometimes twice a week, but this Panera is not even close to some of the other Panera restaurants. If you're in Warner Robins and need something more than fast food for lunch I can recommend this Panera but don't be surprised by the food and service.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ordered the 1/2 and & 1/2 combo - chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich and water for $7.27. Order was correct and didn't take long at all to be called to the counter to retrieve it. Food was real good. I think Panera is smaller, quieter and cozier than Atlanta Bread Co. I will certainly be back!!!!!