“The Best Greek Food In WR!”
Review of The Greek Village

The Greek Village
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I went there with my fiancé a couple of months ago and we both got Gyros, I'm not sure what they called them on the menu but my fiancé and I met in Greece so it's a thing of ours to try all kinds of different Greek restaurants wherever we go. And this one didn't disappoint as so many of the other ones we've tried. Of course it wasn't exactly like in Greece but none of them in the States really are they've been americanized which is fine but we're still looking for places where it get's as close as possible to traditional greek food and well here it got pretty close, it was really good! We're definitely coming back for more! The service was good seemed kind of Greek actually, so that made it better! And lets not forget that they also have massive delicious cakes!

1  Thank Beaniewan

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We love The Greek Village! Great food @ great prices. The only improvement I will suggest is to include a few more items on their menu, such as falafels.

1  Thank Stephanie_007
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is the place to go for Greek cuisine.The gyros are delicious and the Acropolis burger is outasite. I especially like their salads. Very friendly staff and priced reasonable. Will definitely go again.

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Adrianna has done it again. . .she has brought back the authentic Greek Diner experience to our neighborhood. Bravo! And the food is delicious and freshly prepared. From the traditional, Gyro which is always a favorite with the delicious tatziki to the wonderful Lemon Chicken Soup which may be your Soup of the Day. Or try the daily specials from the pasta or if you are really blessed the Chicken Bryan think melt in your mouth breast of chicken with shrimp scampi a side of broccoli and cheese covered mashed potatoes come with an appetite because you will not want to leave morsel on your plate it is that good and the portions are large. And if you have room for dessert, let's just say get ready because they are brought in from a bakery in the Atlanta area and so high that you'll have to share unless you want to die a sugar death (which is not a bad way to go in my book - smile!) and so beautifully presented in the display case that you will no doubt be distracted when you enter the door. But believe me by the time you finish a meal here, you will be hard pressed to find any room to put a miniscule portion of these heavenly creations into your palate. So make plans to return for a "dessert date" it will be worth another visit to this local treasure. And Warner Robins is indeed blessed to have The Greek Village in the Miller Hills community off Watson so if you are a local make it a favorite and if you are just passing through off I-75 on your way through to Florida it is worth the 2.5 miles off exit 146 to this jewel for lunch or dinner Monday through Saturday 11am until 9pm for lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed and it is worth the break from the road. Next door to the Subway shop and just past the Chic Fil A don't be fooled by the small store front location, this is the true blue Greek that you'll be writing home to Mom about and raving to friends and wanting in your neighborhood, too!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I have visited Greek Village twice and both times have been extremely impressed with the quality and flavor of the food. The tatziki is the best I have ever tasted. The chicken souvlaki is moist, flavorful, and just darn delicious! My husband says the gyro meat is so good he could eat it all by itself. Get a piece of one of their giant cakes.... they are gigantic and tasty.... can't say as much for the baklava, although I've had worse.

In short, go quickly to Greek Village Warner Robins!