“good food,”

Thai Pepper
Ranked #18 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed June 13, 2014

good food, many many items to choose from on their menu, lots of good dishes, anything you could imagine,, not a fancy place, but good and clean.ill go again..

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I travel full time for work and s try to find good local places to dine. first I always go to Trip Advisor for advice and honest feedback. After reading the reviews for Thai Pepper I decided to give it a try. I ordered 2 sushi rolls. The Warner Robins roll and salmon roll. Both were fresh and tasty. The décor is a little drab and dated but service and food were good. would definitely go back.

1  Thank Catbrown50
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I went there just to try it and eat something different for a family weekend. The prices are perfect not expensive at all and their food is the best thing ever! Is like a little piece of heaven! I love it! The octopus is delicious! Their sushi is served pretty fast and it tastes fresh and delicious! It might not be the an elegant restaurant for a fancy eating, but is great if you want to eat good, be satisfied and Not pay much!

1  Thank Juanic1997
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

My first time ever trying sushi was from thai pepper. And now the only local place I will get it from.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very nice staff, good customer service, good food, and reasonable prices. We had some veggie plates and I ordered a level 3 on the spice. I think it would have been a lot more enjoyable if I had went a little milder on the spice. I will definitely order a level 1 or 2 on our next visit.