“Way to ruin a trip”

Benson's Steak & Sushi
Ranked #65 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

My family and enjoyed the food, it was really good, the only thing, it took 1 hours to get our food once we sat down!

There are newer reviews for Benson's Steak & Sushi

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Hey I do sushi in my house, I did received sushi training by a Japanese chef.. so listen, forget about the menu for steak, a cow is a cow just cut the horn, cut the tail, wipe it and grill it... now sushi it a whole different cow... so start your choice with some sashimi go for the exotic.. their quality of fishes selection for sashimi and sushi is great, if you are lucky they will have on stock sea urchin... if you don't like raw fish stick with long John Silver or captain D's you'll provably will be happy there and they have crayons and drawing paper matts that you can draw and be happy!!! now for the serious sushi samurais out there!! get some salmon roe nigiri with a quail egg or a surf clam nigiri fresh and delicious, try the sea urchin it's delicious if you had acquire the taste for heavy seafood flavor!! the sushi chef its the real deal...

1  Thank nro_doc
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just ate there tonight for the first time. It was the most random menu ever...cheese steak sanwich, sushi, chinese, steaks. The waitress was nice but either knew nothing about the menu or just didnt want to bother. You can get sushi...I love sushi but I couldn't get any info out of the waitress. I asked normal questions like "how many pieces or os this somethin people share or whats the most popular"...it was like talking to the wall. Asked waitress about specials and she rattled them off with no description at all. My husband had pepper steak he said it was fine, my daughter had sesame chicken and it was pretty good, I had chicken Provençal it wasn't chicken Provençal it was plain chicken cooked on a flat top. It was cooked well but was so salty I couldn't eat it.

I would not reccomed this restaurant at all unless you have someone who can guide you through the menu. It's way too pricey for the ok food and ok atmosphere.

2  Thank Islandgirl621
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Been driving by several years now and finally stopped in for dinner on the advice of my son. We had excellent sushi, fried rice, hot n sour soup and drink specials, altogether 65.00 for 3 people, a bit expensive but the food is very good and the place is very airy. Staff and owners very courteous and made us feel real welcome. Would definitely recco this place to anyone who has not stopped in for lunch or dinner. Next time will try the steaks.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The menu is a mix of american fare and oriental.This another restaurant that has good sushi. My wife liked it very much. The staff is extremely attentive and friendly and the food is well presented. Very good.