“its ok”

Benson's Steak & Sushi
Ranked #57 of 202 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Benson's is ok, too much to choose from and somethings are more like fast food. seem to task a lot a like too. Staff is good and owners real nice

Reviewed November 2, 2012

First time here although this place has been open for a awhile. I had the veggie fried rice and it was so delicious!!!!!! My friend had the shrimp fried rice and was equally impressed!!!! Food was hot and served to us just a few minutes after ordering. With these dishes you get an egg roll and they were brought out before the dinner arrived and were very tasteful and again, served warm. Waitress kept our water Coke glasses full without us asking. The price of the meal was reasonable and we will be back soon!!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Went here for the first time today on my lunch hour. The service was great and the fresh sushi was delicious. And the lunch special of 2 rolls, soup and salad was priced right at $6.95.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Dropped in unexpectedly on a dinner date with hubby. I remembered that the reviews were pretty good about this place so we decided to try it.

Building - very nice, when you enter you're standing under a beautiful chandelier. The seating area was large and it wasnt crowded which was a plus.

We were greeted and seated quickly. Our server arrived promptly and the food came out quickly too and it was steaming hot and fresh.

Sorry- we didn't order any sushi but they had a 2 page menu list of sushi options.

The hubby got the seafood delight and I got the sesame chicken. Both came with a small bowl of fried rice. The seafood delight had - shrimp, crabmeat, sugar snap pea shell, mushrooms and some other stuff and it was very delicious. My plates was loaded with sesame chicken on a bed of rice noodles.

The service was nice, we never went waiting on our server. The atmosphere was very nice and the price was great. Both meals ran about $12 each and we each had tea for $2.15 each.

I will definitely try it again and try some more food options :)

I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Been here twice. Food was ok. A salad I had for lunch was nothing to write home about and my friend never did get the sake she ordered. The owner greeted us warmly, only to find out she was talking to the people behind us, lol, whom she fawned over. Sorry but I'm kinda with the reviewer who said "Meh".