“Good Food”

Vietnamese Cuisine & Doner Kebab
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My wife and I visited this establishment for the first time today. We were impressed with the shrimp as an appetizer. I ordered the Pita sandwich, which was good. But my wife ordered the honey chicken and it didn't have much of a taste. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. The staff was friendly there. They checked on us regularly for anything we may need. The prices are reasonable. I would have given it 4 stars if my wife's plate would have been good. I recommend trying it out, but make sure you ask the staff about the plates that are popular with the customers.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

This hidden jewel is delicious!!The owner will explain anything to you on the menu and will make accommodations to suit your taste...
Everything on the menu is good including the non Asian foods

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We usually order out from this restaurant but occasionally eat there, especially at lunch time. The food is always fresh and the service is always prompt. They're menu is unique. Rather than having only Vietnamese cuisine, they also have Turkish Doner Kebab dishes. Most local diners would know the meat as the same as that found on a Gyro but the Doner is prepared the Turkish way. They also have several combinations of Doner platters and a garlic sauce you might want substitute occasionally for the traditional tziki sauce.
As far as the Vietnamese dishes go, I can tell you the grilled sliced pork is excellent. It's cooked over an open flame and comes with rice, fresh raw vegetables, and a fish sauce. Mix it all together, it just works. Add a little of the hot sauce if you like spicy with flavor but not so much heat.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Always enjoy this place whenever I go for lunch. I've not had everything on the menu but what I have had has been very good. The waitresses are always very attentive, and the location is right across the street from the base. I have not visited other Vietnamese places but I do enjoy Korean and Japanese and always enjoy something new.

The building was totally renovated in 2011 from an old mom and pop diner, it really looks and feels like a totally new place. Everything seems well kept and clean and I have never had a bad meal there, every time I order the same thing it comes out exactly as I remember it so it's always dependable.

Great place for something new and different!!!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Most of food is insipid.
Not my taste also my freiends said samething
Food is insipid.