“Worth it”

Simply Cupcakes of Warner Robins
Reviewed July 17, 2014

First, I love cupcakes. I get one everywhere I go and know a good cupcake when I eat one. Bought two , their vanilla and chocolate. Extra large cupcakes for a small price, $2.60 each! Ate them in more than one sitting, and enjoyed it each time. Very tasty, love the light frosting on top and the chocolate flakes. The cake was moist and dense. Perfect treat!

There are newer reviews for Simply Cupcakes of Warner Robins

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I lived in Warner Robins for a short time last year and the early part of this year. I am not usually a cupcake girl but one day in January had a craving that had to be satisfied, so I went online to find a cupcake shop. I picked Simply Cupcakes only because they were between our apartment and the mall. When I say I hit the jackpot, I mean it. These cupcakes are soooo delicious. I stopped AT LEAST once a week from January until the day I moved in May....if I could eat them every day without gaining weight, I would! I've had carrot cake, key lime pie, coconut, red velvet, vanilla, mudslide, butterfinger, strawberry, ... oh, the list goes on. These cupcakes are to die for and worth every penny. My husband goes back in a week for work and I've made him promise to bring at least half a dozen home! Go. That's all I can say - you MUST GO!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had cupcakes for my baby shower ordered here. Not only were they dried out they were completely WRONG. the color was not what was agreed on and the buttercream was melted instead of calling me the day before when she knew they were messed up she waited until we picked them up on the day of my shower. This left no time to find anyone else to take care of the mess they caused. Ended up having a rush order by publix on 41. They were life savers and the cupcakes were way better. I now go to small cakes on russell for everything.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I work at the Hilton Garden Inn in Warner Robins and the owners were kind enough to bring the staff some of the amazing cakes to help promote their business. These were by far the BEST cupcakes I’ve ever had. Tons of flavors each with its own twist and are amazing. When I have the need for baked goods this is the place to go.Thanks so much again from the staff!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Great cupcakes and Great service. Ms June ALWAYS takes time to say "Hey" and the staff is friendly as well. Simply a wonderful experience. My entire family visits regularly.