“CAROL BATES and FAMILY”

Simply Cupcakes of Warner Robins
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Great cupcakes and Great service. Ms June ALWAYS takes time to say "Hey" and the staff is friendly as well. Simply a wonderful experience. My entire family visits regularly.

There are newer reviews for Simply Cupcakes of Warner Robins

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, I never got a chance to try any of the cupcakes because of the horrible service I received. I went to simply cupcakes when it first opened because I wanted to buy some cupcakes to take to work. When I walked in, there were 2 young employees behind the counter both playing on their cell phones. I stood at the counter, inches away from the young female, but she wouldn't look up from here cell phone! I stood there approx 5
minutes just to see how long it would take for her to acknowledge me, and she never did. Eventually I just walked out. The 2 employees were so glued to their phones, I'm not sure if they even knew I was there.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

No matter the flavor....
No matter the time of day...
No matter the occasion...
You can always count on Mrs.June's desserts to taste heavenly!

I have traveled to many places and tried many other cupcakes, Simply Cupcakes of WR is "simply" the best!

Thanks Mrs. June & your baking staff...y'll rock!!!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I find the cupcakes to be moist and tasty. This place is locally owned and ran by the sweetest woman ever. If you want to "treat" yourself to something yummy, definitely go here.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Simply Cupcakes has heavenly cupcakes-and not the average, run of the mill flavors. The place to go when you've been very, very good.