“Go to Publix instead...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Simply Cupcakes of Warner Robins
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Mid-Georgia
“Go to Publix instead...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Heard such great things about this place I had to try it out....cupcakes were dry (had key lime, chocolate, and vanilla)...the icing on all of them was "weird". I love a good homemade buttercream, this wasn't it! At least one while cupcake ended up in the trash...after my experience I heard several others say they didn't understand the hype! They were pretty, the emoyees were nice, and packaging was nice too...

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank funchic911

Macon, GA
“YUMMY!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

The cupcakes were to die for!! Almost too pretty to eat...almost!! Wonderful flavors as well...it'll be hard too choose, and even harder to stop at just one!!

Visited May 2012
“Best around - hands down!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

No other Cupcakery in WR and middle GA can compare. Simply's name speaks for them - their products are SIMPLY the best!
NEVER EVER had a bad experience there. Ms. June and her staff are always friendly and willing to assist their customers.

Byron, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere....excellent customer service....good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

After hearing reviews, both good and bad, I decided to try Simply Cupcakes for myself. When I first walked in i noticed they have a Military discount which made me smile. Secondly, the atmosphere was very clean and organized. No clutter, no strange smells or obvious trash. The staff was very friendly and courteous. picked the Key Lime cupcake and Red Velvet which is my favorite. Both were good but that's where it stops with me. The cupcake itself felt too heavy or doughy. I just didn't get the "heaven in my mouth" taste as stated by a previous review.

Overall it was a good experience and I will probably visit again to give it a second chance but I'm not breaking my neck to get there.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST cupcakery in town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I discovered Simply Cupcakes towards the end of 2011 & I have been visiting ever since...WEEKLY!! The cupcakes are moist & delicious & you can tell they are baked with love by Mrs. June. I've never had a bad experience nor a bad cupcake when I visit. The staff is friendly & knowledgeable about the product & the atmosphere is always welcoming & pleasant! I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as Mrs. June & Simply Cupcakes continues to provide Warner Robins with these DELICIOUS cupcakes!!

1 Thank Zondrea229