“Best around - hands down!!!!!”

Simply Cupcakes of Warner Robins
“Best around - hands down!!!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

No other Cupcakery in WR and middle GA can compare. Simply's name speaks for them - their products are SIMPLY the best!
NEVER EVER had a bad experience there. Ms. June and her staff are always friendly and willing to assist their customers.

Byron, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere....excellent customer service....good food”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

After hearing reviews, both good and bad, I decided to try Simply Cupcakes for myself. When I first walked in i noticed they have a Military discount which made me smile. Secondly, the atmosphere was very clean and organized. No clutter, no strange smells or obvious trash. The staff was very friendly and courteous. picked the Key Lime cupcake and Red Velvet which is my favorite. Both were good but that's where it stops with me. The cupcake itself felt too heavy or doughy. I just didn't get the "heaven in my mouth" taste as stated by a previous review.

Overall it was a good experience and I will probably visit again to give it a second chance but I'm not breaking my neck to get there.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST cupcakery in town!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I discovered Simply Cupcakes towards the end of 2011 & I have been visiting ever since...WEEKLY!! The cupcakes are moist & delicious & you can tell they are baked with love by Mrs. June. I've never had a bad experience nor a bad cupcake when I visit. The staff is friendly & knowledgeable about the product & the atmosphere is always welcoming & pleasant! I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as Mrs. June & Simply Cupcakes continues to provide Warner Robins with these DELICIOUS cupcakes!!

1 Thank Zondrea229
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Wedding Cupcakes = Huge Hit!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Went there once and tried their black tie cupcake, amazing. I then ordered around 120 or so for my wedding two weeks ago. They were amazing as well and a huge hit. Everyone loved the different flavors and sizes (the kids could eat the small ones, or the adults on diets could have those as well) Everyone asked where we got them from and the venue owner was impressed with them as well, so hopefully she will be sending brides your way! I couldn't be happier with how they turned out, thank you so much!

byron
“"Military Discount" and Great Cupcakes!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have had many cupcakes. The two factors that keep me coming back are, the cupcakes are great and they honor military folks. The cupcakes are very moist and rightfully priced. My daughter lives in Atlanta where they are suppose to have some of the best cupcakes. She saves her need for cupcakes until she visits and it has to be Simply Cupcakes!!!