“Southern Hospitality at it's best.”

Hampton Inn - Warner Robins
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Warner Robins, United States
“Southern Hospitality at it's best.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We were in town for my grandson's birthday. The front desk staff was friendly, professional, and a pleasure to speak with. They went out of their way to welcome us to Warner Robins and to the Hampton Inn. When our grandsons arrived, they made them feel very special, and even gave them a small "goody" bag and cookies. Our room was large, clean, fresh, and well stocked with all the essentials. Our boys used the heated pool and the hot tub and had a great time swimming in January! The breakfast was sensational, diversified, well presented, very fresh, and overseen by a very friendly and accomodating server. If you're visiting Warner Robins, GA I would highly recommend this hotel. From this point forward, we wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Southern Hospitality At It's Best, We like to call this our Hamptonality! You have just made this entire team very happy. What a fantastic review! This was heart felt. I'm so proud to know that my team had a goody bag and cookies waiting for your grandsons as they arrived. This group of people that work at this hotel really do love what they do. I am one happy General Manager and I will be passing this review on to each member of this team. Thank you for your kind words and we are so thankful that we will be your hotel choice from now on. We look forward to your return and of course bring those precious grandsons on back anytime. Thank you so much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Hotels like these tend to be fairly standardised affairs. You can expect a certain amount of facility, cleanliness and comfort.

The Hampton Inn Warner Robins however, will set a new standard for all of those criteria and more for other hotels to emulate…I stay here once in a while on business and was blown away by the incredible level of care and courtesy the staff demonstrate every single day.

It is one thing to stay in a comfortable hotel, it's quiet another to feel like you are staying at home and made to feel that way by the amazing people who work here from front desk to housekeeping.

Of course this hotel has large, comfortable, airy rooms with a fridge,safe,microwave, HD TV ( with HBO), but all of this just feels better because of the efficiency and friendliness of the staff.

The hotel serves simple but tasty and satisfying breakfasts, too…and there are numerous eateries within a short walking distance if you fancy something different.

It also has super reliable wifi internet…something that should be taken for granted in the 21st century, but so many hotels still get this important feature for a business traveller horribly wrong.

AS if that wasn't enough, the hotel features a fitness studio complete with a swimming pool..bring your swimwear!!

I just cannot say enough nice things about this Hampton Inn Warner Robins..I really hope anyone from the hilton chain reading this will congratulate and thank the staff on such a wonderful effort.

I will certainly have absolutely no hesitation in making this hotel a recommendation to fellow business travellers and make it my hotel of choice for business trips when travelling to florida.

Room Tip: As if this hotel wasn't perfect enough, don't miss the complimentary fresh baked cookies th...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
What a wonderful review! Each and every one of us appreciate the awesome comments you have said about our hotel. Thank you for taking your time to say how amazing my team is. I must tell you, I agree with you completely. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people that truly love their jobs. I was beyond delighted to read that you were made to feel at home, away from home. I see it everyday, each person really strives to make our guests, their number one priority and to let them know how much we appreciate them, being our guest.
Just to let you know I am sharing these precious words with my entire team. They all need to see what you have written about them. Thank you so much, for all you have said and we hope to see you in the very near future. You are always welcome! Come back again, so we can share our "hamptonality" with you.
Miami, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Very please with stay at this Hampton Inn Hotel, when visiting Warner Robbins Ga. again I will stay here if there are any rooms available. I usually visit this city three to four times a year. This hotel is near a shopping center and a variety of eating places along the strip. Easy exit and entrance to I-75.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
I wanted to take a minute to say thank you for staying with us here in Warner Robins, GA. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and we appreciate you traveling to our area three or four times per year. I would like to invite you to stay with us each time you are in our area. We would love to have you as our guest each and every trip. Thank you for your review on our hotel. We appreciate you taking time out of what I'm sure is a busy day to review us. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Happy and safe travels to you and your family.
Augusta, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very clean hotel located near shopping centers and entertainment (movie theater and mall right down the street). Very friendly staff, helpful and inviting. Great place to stay for business. If in Warner Robins, this is the place to stay. Rooms were large and clean, the bed comfortable, the wifi reliable and strong.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Nice Place To Stay, We appreciate you taking time out from day to day business to review our hotel. Thank you for mentioning that our property is conveniently located to everything a person may need during their visit. How kind of you to note about our friendly team. I will be sure to share your review with each and everyone of my great team members. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please, come back and visit us any and every time you are in our area. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Georgia, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Enjoyed our short stay in Warner Robbins. The hotel staff were some of the most friendly I've ever dealt with, both before and during the stay. The lobby area was very nice - and perfect for our evening meeting. Wish we had time to enjoy the other amenities. I hope to return to this hotel some time in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, Front Desk Represenative at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
We are overjoyed to receive your gracious review. although your stay was short with us this time, we too hope you will be able to return and enjoy all the amenities, for your full enjoyment. We appreciate your feed back about our hotel team and how friendly you found everyone to be. We can truly say that this extends from our General Manager's leadership. As a matter of fact she asked me to respond to your awesome review, so that we can take part of what our guests are saying about our Hamptonality. We look forward to your return and may you have safe travels.
Lake Orion, Michigan
Reviewed January 8, 2014

On our way to Florida, the first Hamptons we tried to stay at were booked. They recommneded the Warner Robbins Hampton Inn. A mile off the freeway, but well worth it. Quiet area, staff was very helpful. I explained we had some bikes to bring in so she gave us a room on first floor next to the exit door. Night stands have electrical outlets on top, very convenient, no moving furniture or adding extensions to get to plugs. Décor was very nice, pool and hot tub, well equipped exercise room. Also across the street to many different stores and gas stations to stock up your supplies if you need to. Great location!! It was worth the little detour off of I-75. This will be our regular stop on our way down from Michigan to Florida.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
WOW! What a fantastic review for our hotel. We all sincerely appreciate your review. It is our pleaseure to have you as our guest. We look forward to having you stop by during your trips from Michigan to Florida and of course Florida to Michigan. We love having our Northern guests stay with us! I was also very happy to hear that our sister Hampton's were sending you on our way, as they were full. We feel so blessed to have you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you each and every time you are passing our way. Take care and have safe travels. Thank You, WD
Tennessee
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Above average Hampton Inn experience. Staff was very friendly, efficient & helpful. Room was very clean, beds comfortable, good wifi connections, bathroom showing some wear but spotless. Good location with lots of restaurants close by. Highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Great Stay, we appreciate having you stay with us. We are delighted to hear that our team met your expectations. It is our highest endevor to make sure our guests are comfortable, content and valued. We hope to see you again in the near future. May this always be a home away from home during your travels. Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. Your Friends at The Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, GA.