“Very Nice Hampton”

Hampton Inn - Warner Robins
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel was extremely nice! The hotel is surrounded by everything this area has to offer... shopping mall is walking distance away... an extensive variety of restaurants to chose from... ice cream parlors... stand alone stores...etc. You cant beat this hotel for the price, location, amenitiesand overall bang for your buck.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and visit to Warner Robins, GA. We are in a great location where so many things are convenient and in walking distance.

I really appreciate you taking your time to review our hotel and our surroundings. We love having you here and we invite you and your family back every time you are in our area.

Taking your time to let us know how we are doing just makes our day. Thank you for allowing us to be your hotel of choice.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn - Warner Robins

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Once again... another great stay at this Hampton. Cassie and Gina are always friendly along with the rest of the staff. Everyone is always smiling. The rooms are clean and smell fresh. The breakfast is standard of hampton. Everything is always wonderful when we stay here. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and team. Taking your time to let us know how we are doing really means so much to us. I am glad you had a pleasant trip and we all look forward to your return. I will be sharing with my team and of course, Cassie and Gina the kind comments you have giving them. We all have a goal in mind and that is to help to make our guests feel welcomed and at home. I'm so proud of my team for making this happen during your stay.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We always stop in Warner Robins when we're traveling to Georgia from Florida, and we're very partial to Hampton Inn. We stopped her on our way back from Tennessee around the Holidays and found it to be the typical Hampton Inn. We like a hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub when we're traveling as a family and this one is very nice. However, the Hot Tub temp was set too high for comfort and there was also alot of small children using the tub. Still fun, though. This hotel is priced just a little bit high for the area. As usual, the beds at the Hampton Inn are always comfy and the pillow selection is good and the breakfast foods are always warm and there's a nice selection. We're devoted Hampton Inn travelers, but if you're on a budget there's a few cheaper ones in the area. We will stay again on our travels back and forth to Tennessee!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our suite was VERY roomy & fit our family of six very comfortably. The main bedroom was VERY nice, and the beds were comfortable! The staff was exceptional & the breakfast was very good. We felt the price was good for the quality of service & appearance of the hotel. Our only disappointments were the mildew in the bathroom's shower, the cleanliness of our room's rugs and the fact that the a/c unit kicking on & off all night kept us awake. Overall, we enjoyed our stay & the staff was so wonderful....it ALMOST made the issues we had a non-issue.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I love all the wonderful things you have told me about our property, however the things that were wrong in your room are simply not acceptable to us. As I told you on the phone today when we talked, I have already taken measures to make sure you or any other guest will never have to experience the issues you endured during your visit.

I am so happy you will be coming back to stay with us again. I assure you, that you and your family will have a much better experience on your next visit.

I appreciate your time today. It was a pleasure talking with you. I look forward to meeting you and all of your family during your next trip. As I said today, give me a call or email anytime.

Hospitably Yours,
Wendie

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Check in was very easy. I didn't have to wait until 3pm when I arrived at 1pm earlier than expected I was allowed to check in, as me and my family was tired, we traveled from w.p.b. fl..breakfast was awesome. Will definitely stay again and will recommend to my family and friends. .

• Stayed: May 2013
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Superb, is such a compliment to our hotel, thank you for staying with us and I am so happy we were able to get you all checked in right away so that you could rest and relax.

Having you take your time and fill out the trip advisor report means so much to me and my staff. We really appreciate you and the business you have given us. Please do come back to see us everytime you are in our area.

We really do want to give you the best service with all the Hamptonality you can stand.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff was very friendly, courteous, and eager to help make our stay as wonderful as can be. They succeeded. Room was clean, shower head had an adjustable spray, bonus. Fridge, micro, and flat screen tv was all working and we made use of it. What I love about this hotel, and most Hampton Inns, is they always have plenty of plugs and usb charger stations for our various electronic gadgets. Would stay again when we go to see what's new at the Museum of Aviation. The only down side is the beds are a bit too hard for me. For hubby the mattress was perfect. I'll just have to remember to bring a 2" memory foam slab.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

perfect place! friendly, cheerful staff VERY helpful VERY clean excellent fitness center with lots of equipment everyone there made us feel at home and were very helpful in changing our reservations etc only thing not excellent was the price it's a little high but you get what you pay for and we were more than pleased

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Your review has made my day. Everyone takes pride in their work and after reading your wonderful review I would say it shows! Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel as well as the team here in Warner Robins, GA. I really appreciate your taking your time to review our hotel and I will be passing this wonderful review on to all our team members.