From the time we checked into this Ramada there were problems. I had kids with me who were attending a local day camp at the Museum. Even though we continually asked for 3 bath towels we were given two (there were 3 of us staying), we saw a 2 inch roach running down the lobby hallway, and our room had faulty wiring. Not to mention the stale cereal and bagels they call breakfast- awful. When we reported the wiring problem to the manager he became argumentative and abusive and actually tried to blame us for the problem! Worse awaited us... when we tried to check out we were told we would not be able to get our money back for that day because we had missed the check out time. (No way to treat a customer!) Then the next morning when we checked out earlier than our reservations, the incompetent staff charged over $300 on our credit card instead of giving us credit- we had paid with cash and the credit card should never have been charged or credited in the first place.
I implore Ramada's corporate office to take away the franchise from the current owners- they should not be allowed to 'serve' the public. They should be sentenced to ten years hard labor in a customer service class on how to relate to guests.
I have stayed in hotels all over the U.S. and other countries including an insect infested thatched hut in Jamaica and I honestly say that the Ramada Inn & Conference Center in Warner Robins is the absolute worst place I have ever paid to stay in as a guest.
Warning to all future guests- under no circumstances stay at this establishment- for your own good- stay as far away from this Ramada as you can! Do not be taken in by the photos of this hotel on web sites or by the rates they offer. Stay at your own risk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near many restaurants and shopping opportunities, the Ramada Warner Robins welcomes you to our hotel near Robins Air Force Base. Conveniently situated just off I-75 and only 15 miles south of Macon, GA, this clean, comfortable and recently renovated property is a great home away from home whether you're in the area for business or pleasure. We feature 100 rooms with the amenities you want and need, including free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker, iron with ironing board, microwave and refrigerators in every room. We also provide a free Hot breakfast to help you make sure every day gets off the best possible start. Additional amenities include our outdoor pool, sundeck, exercise facility, business center, the signature Ramada Mart and free parking with room for RVs, buses and trucks. There's a pet walk area and an exclusive area with picnic tables and grills. Our Warner Robins, GA hotel is also pleased to offer negotiated corporate rates and group discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Hotel & Suites Warner Robins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Conference Center Warner Robins
- Ramada Inn & Conference Center Warner Robins Hotel Warner Robins
- Holiday Inn Warner Robins
- Warner Robins Holiday Inn