I stayed at this hotel because it was chosen as the site of a USA Powerlifting Meet. When I went to check in, there was only one computer used for check-in. Apparently that is OK because of the lack of business they have, but when it is a large group, be prepared for a wait. I met some fellow competitors, who were on their 3rd room change, after finding the first two non-smoking rooms, smelling of smoke and being dirty. As I walked up the stairs to my room, I noticed how run-down the place looked. I glanced into the laundry room which was open, and was just thankful I did not have to wash my clothes there. We passed a service room which appears to be where the family that owns and stays on the property, cooks their food. As I entered my room with a king sized bed, I was extremely nervous. The bed was made up nice, but the furniture is very dated, scratched, etc. The sheets could only be described as having a thread count so minimum it wouldn't even be counted.The bathroom had a curved shower curtain, but rust stains in the toilet, and nailed shut cabinet doors that were just hanging. The towels are bare minimum. I have seen reviews on here where the owner responded and said they have plush towels. They are not. I apparently had one of the "nicer" rooms compared to many of my fellow competitors who were forced to change rooms at least two times to get a serviceable room. The internet connection is almost non-existent in the room. On the 2nd night, my key quit working. I went down to get another key, which also didn't work. The owner/manager went with me to the room, and let me in, and told me there would be a key waiting for me at the front desk. There was not a key waiting for me. He came back up to try to get it working again, but told me they would have to change rooms. I was not willing to change rooms because of the chance that I would get an even more sub-par room and I was leaving the next morning. I should note that someone came into my room and turned off the airconditioning, it was not me and I was the only one staying in the room. The flat-screen TV, which I might have been the only person I talked to who had one, quit working that night. The breakfast, offered in the morning, sausage patties, and no eggs. Not worth the time. I went next door to the burger king whose employees said they knew the hotel was in bad condition.
There was a party after the event. I walked into the ladies bathroom, which was nasty. No toilet paper or handtowels. I went to the desk and told the female worker the condition of the bathroom. She said housekeeping had serviced it 3 times today, what do you want me to do? I told her it needed to be cleaned. She offered to give me toilet paper to take to the bathroom, but I declined (last time I checked, I was a paying customer).
I am not sure why the health department has not been contacted about this hotel. I am shocked that Ramada allows their name to be the banner of this hotel. Do not waste your $60 on this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near many restaurants and shopping opportunities, the Ramada Warner Robins welcomes you to our hotel near Robins Air Force Base. Conveniently situated just off I-75 and only 15 miles south of Macon, GA, this clean, comfortable and recently renovated property is a great home away from home whether you're in the area for business or pleasure. We feature 100 rooms with the amenities you want and need, including free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker, iron with ironing board, microwave and refrigerators in every room. We also provide a free Hot breakfast to help you make sure every day gets off the best possible start. Additional amenities include our outdoor pool, sundeck, exercise facility, business center, the signature Ramada Mart and free parking with room for RVs, buses and trucks. There's a pet walk area and an exclusive area with picnic tables and grills. Our Warner Robins, GA hotel is also pleased to offer negotiated corporate rates and group discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel & Suites Warner Robins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Conference Center Warner Robins
- Ramada Inn & Conference Center Warner Robins Hotel Warner Robins
- Holiday Inn Warner Robins
- Warner Robins Holiday Inn