“Good price but nothing that truly stands out”

Georgia Bob's BBQ Co.
Ranked #26 of 202 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I had pulled pork with mac and cheese and stew. My husband had beef brisket with sweet potatoes tater tots and fried okra. Overall good food. However as self proclaimed bbq enthusiasts I would say the meat is average. We really liked the sweet potatoes tater tots as well as stew.

1  Thank rayrayjulian

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had read previous reviews, so perhaps my expectations were a little high. This is a place where you either drive through, or order at the counter and then pick up. We had the Barbecue and the ribs. With that you get 2 sides in little paper cups, and you can get bread if you like. The bread is either a hamburger roll or 2 slices. both were a little stale. Food is served on styrofoam plates and cups were styrofoam too. The dining room had interesting things on the walls with wood tables inside. The trouble with the tables is that they were sticky. Positives...the service was quick. Will not go back again

1  Thank BetsyBCTFL
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We tried this BBQ joint out during my stay at Warner Robins AFB in the fall of 2012. As others have said, this restaurant is part of a gas station/convenience store. The food is good. We had chicken and spare ribs. Both were tender and juicy. BBQ sauce was tasty - - more sweet than spicy. Sides were our typical - - baked beans and cole slaw. We had a new side and what a great surprise - - chicken salad. This had to be the very best chicken salad I have in my whole life. Chicken salad - - you bet. Enjoy.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Awesome Brunswick Stew -- I always get a quart just for me! Their ribs and barbeque are out of this world tender. If you're not a pork fan, you can still order their barbeque chicken or Chicken Salad sandwiches and you will NOT be disappointed. My favorite barbeque in Middle Georgia!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I can't believe that this is considered the best BBQ in the area! It is located in a dirty gas station - both the gas station and restaurant smelled bad. The tables were dirty. There was a small TV blaring an annoying kids show - there were no kids in there(?). I had to ask them to please turn it down. The cashier got confused when I ordered their two meat special - I had to tell her my order twice. When I asked what one of the sides, Brunswick stew, was - she replied 'soup' - no kidding, Einstein. For $11.50 the portions were quite small. My plate included an ice-cream scoop size pulled pork 'ball' - which was way over-seasoned and had a weird texture. The second meat was brisket. Well, it resembled sort of a brisket jerky - dry, no flavor. In hindsight I should have asked for a refund. Rest assured that a McRib at McD's is better BBQ.

2  Thank MKent01