“SURPRISE: Fill'er up with the "Chicken Salad"”

Georgia Bob's BBQ Co.
Ranked #25 of 198 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Barbecue
Groton, Connecticut
“SURPRISE: Fill'er up with the "Chicken Salad"”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We tried this BBQ joint out during my stay at Warner Robins AFB in the fall of 2012. As others have said, this restaurant is part of a gas station/convenience store. The food is good. We had chicken and spare ribs. Both were tender and juicy. BBQ sauce was tasty - - more sweet than spicy. Sides were our typical - - baked beans and cole slaw. We had a new side and what a great surprise - - chicken salad. This had to be the very best chicken salad I have in my whole life. Chicken salad - - you bet. Enjoy.

• Visited September 2012

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Yummy All the Way Around!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Awesome Brunswick Stew -- I always get a quart just for me! Their ribs and barbeque are out of this world tender. If you're not a pork fan, you can still order their barbeque chicken or Chicken Salad sandwiches and you will NOT be disappointed. My favorite barbeque in Middle Georgia!

Visited March 2013
“What's the hype? Waste of my time and money.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I can't believe that this is considered the best BBQ in the area! It is located in a dirty gas station - both the gas station and restaurant smelled bad. The tables were dirty. There was a small TV blaring an annoying kids show - there were no kids in there(?). I had to ask them to please turn it down. The cashier got confused when I ordered their two meat special - I had to tell her my order twice. When I asked what one of the sides, Brunswick stew, was - she replied 'soup' - no kidding, Einstein. For $11.50 the portions were quite small. My plate included an ice-cream scoop size pulled pork 'ball' - which was way over-seasoned and had a weird texture. The second meat was brisket. Well, it resembled sort of a brisket jerky - dry, no flavor. In hindsight I should have asked for a refund. Rest assured that a McRib at McD's is better BBQ.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MKent01
Frederick, Maryland
“Great Barbecue!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

You can't beat this barbecue. The location is nothing special but the barbecue is great. Sauce is excellent and the price is reasonable. Gotta try it!

• Visited August 2012
Georgia
“BBQ & Chicken Salad At their Best!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've eaten at all three locations and I've never been disappointed with them. In fact, you could say that I am forever hooked on their chicken salad. They have spoiled me for other chicken salad now. The delicious combination of the fresh cooked chicken and the crunch of southern pecans with a hint of sweetness is heaven sent!! And the Chicken Salad Salad is highly recommended. And the pulled pork sandwich and the stew is also another favorite too. The staff at all three locations go out of their way to welcome you and make you feel at home. The interiors are nice and "southern country inspired" with the setting in Byron being the most inspired, the original in Warner robins being the most 50 diner oriented and the Riverside Drive location in Macon being the most pop country diner oriented. But it is definitely the flavor of the freshly prepared food that will have you asking for more and coming back to visit again.

Visited April 2013