“Never Again ~”

Ranked #22 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Never Again ~”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Front area felt bare & attendant spoke such bad English I could hardly understand him. Then, to top it off, we waited about 20 min while he fumbled my email receipt around, trying to find my reservation, which I made directly thru AmBestValueInn over a month before. No explanation from him...just fumbling. Finally got us a room...kinda wish he hadn't. Outside our room there was trash & cigarette butts on the grass.Room was dingy, trash behind doors, only 1/2 roll of TP (not even on the roller), 1 small packet of shampoo for a double room, no tissues & it just goes on. The most disturbing was the group of 6 - 8 young men hanging out in the parking lot. Their jinxed out cars were not in room parking but beside a blank brick wall next to our room wing. As we were 2 women staying alone we did not leave to go get dinner but stayed locked in our room. Don't stay here..good price or not.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank dixie w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed September 26, 2013

As you walk in the lobby you get an strange feeling. Then there is a man that speaks very bad English. The rooms were terrible. We had two rooms and the smell was terrible. The furniture was almost broken, there was mould on the airconditioning and the toilet, no words for it. We stayed there for 15 min and booked an other hotel. One positive thing, we got our money back.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Hummie75

Travelers are raving about these Warner Robins hotels

Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Though I was in an emergent situation and the price was right, the room was the worst ever. The sheets were dirty, blood spots, not washed ones either, food, cigarette butts, and hair were on the sheets. The floor behind the door had food, a shower head, and more cigarette butts. The bathroom... Pee still in the toilet, no toilet paper, dirty towels. The shower water control didn't work right, the shower head was so low I had to squat to rinse my hair and I am only 5 ft 5 in tall. Dresser falling apart, ashes all over the nightstand. The phone didn't work.
The tv worked though.
I had to have something cheap, quick, and pet friendly, it fit the bill. Unfortunately it was so disgusting I should have paid a little more and gone down the road.

• Stayed April 2013
6 Thank Sassya274
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The lobby was a disaster, the guy that checked me in made me feel very weary when he hid behind a door for a moment with my debit card.

Once at my room it got worse. As I walked in the smell of air freshener was unbearable, the sheets were dirty and the bathroom just as scary. Thank goodness it was only one night and I showered before leaving home. I slept fully dressed on top of the comforter and could never get the room a pleasant temperature, the heater wouldn't function until it had blown cold air for over an hour at which time the heat overtook the room making unpleasant in the opposite manner.

If you can't afford something better, pack a sleeping bag suited to the season, a pillow or two, your own towel if you absolutely have to shower there along with any personal hygiene items such as shampoo and soap or body wash.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
10 Thank travelite13
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The rooms are very clean, and the grounds well kept. The front desk people are very pleasant and cheerful. Check in is quick and easy. This is the best deal on a good hotel I've found in a long time, and I travel often. I will always come here when I'm in Warner Robins, and I might even stay here when I have business in Macon. Probably worth the drive for the savings.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank JennG42
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The room was old and shabby, the beds were worn out long before I was born, and mysterious stains were on the walls. The heater/AC unit was literally falling apart and the door was difficult to lock having been kicked in before apparently. Im guessing this place has a long history of crime scene tape decorations. There was a set of projects next door that attracted the usual "pleasant" crowd, many of whom were attending a loud rap music birthday in the hotels meeting room. When I complained to the night mgr he said they would only go until midnight! This was at 9pm. Earplugs dont help when its booming bass noise. The wireless internet is useless, I barely got online by picking up wireless from a nearby hospital and a Pizza Hut. I'd go back to the tents I lived in over in Iraq and Afghanistan before I ever came back here.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
6 Thank j423956
abvicartersville, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Warner Robins, responded to this review, May 23, 2011
Dear Traveler,

Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate the fact that you took the time to let us know that your stay was not up to your expectations. We apologize for this and will certainly look into our comments and take any appropriate action. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with quality service and comfort at an exceptional price.

If you had let us know about the A/C, we could have moved you to another room. We do have guests who rent the banquet rooms and since your complaint, we have stopped all music at midnight, which is also the time our internet service stops.

We hope you will give us another chance to show you we do take complaints seriously.

Management
Mississippi
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I stayed there 24-26 Apr 09. As soon as I walked in a terrible odor slapped me in the face. The humidity in the room made us feel like we were in a steam room (Not hot but wet!!). I was there to spend the weekend with my two small children. I did not even allow them to shower there....they showered at a family members home. The sheets were stained and had cigarette burns in the pillow cases. The room was not properly cleaned and I am sorry to say it was totally disgusting!!! Found out that after 15minutes after check in they would not allow you a refund on the room. I will never stay there again and I will never recommend it to anyone. This hotel makes all the other ABV hotels look bad. ABV has lost my business for life!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family