“Nice and easy!”

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice and easy!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at this Courtyard after a long, long day of traveling. Our midnight check in was a breeze but when we went to our room the door was propped open and the radio on. Needless to say we didn't enter and called to the front desk using the hallway phone. While we were on the phone, she sent a co-worker up to check it out an he indicated the cleaning people didn't finish. Here is where it gets impressive. While standing there, he radioed down and the lady at the counter checked us in to another room. The man with us helped carry our bags and asked if we wanted a soft drink or anything from their concessions. We told him no and that we appreciated the gesture. About five minutes later we got a call from the lady whom checked us in and she apologize and asked if she could bring snacks up for the inconvenience. It was customer service at its finest. Hopefully all of their employees are as empowered as these two! As for the stay, the parking lot was well lit and felt safe. It was obvious that it was recently updated and was very, very clean. We didn't have time to enjoy the property because we got back on the road early the following morning. A definite future option during our migrations to Florida.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank jane2001

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Pretty much a standard courtyard, but closer to a 10 for a Courtyard. Gym was 24 hrs and was good. Service was excellent. Did not eat at the hotel Bistro. Easy to find and access. Close to food options. Would stay here again.

2 Thank bstrvl55711
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel that is very clean with great facilities. Nice bar & food. I used the pool & jacuzzi. The staff are wonderful & really took care of me. Super friendly. I stayed here for a week on a business Trip. I Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
First, I would like to thank you for your business. We were very proud to have you as our guest for an entire week. I will share your comments with our staff during our weekly meeting. This is a true measurement that they are succeeding in providing excellent customer service, particularly for someone who must stay a week on business.

I would also like to thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. Our successful Courtyard by Marriott is due entirely to traveling customers like you.

Please contact us if we can ever be of service to you. I am looking forward to your next visit to the Warner Robins area!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel is impeccably modern, clean - just fantastic. The customer service is really good - although they try to hard - if that's possible. When you travel a lot, you want a real person to talk to, not a mannequin.

The lobby i really nice. I ate at the bistro. I may be the only person at the Courtyard chain who doesn't like the bistro - I think the food is not that good and selection odd. The "bottled" OJ - they should bring in Odwalla or a fresh brand.

But overall - this hotel - was really really nice - and I'll definitely book it again next time.

Dear Franklin TN Friend -

Thank you very much for your kind review of our Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins Georgia. A week-long stat at a hotel is a long time to be away from home. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our staff does try very hard to please our guests and to make them feel at home. I will share your comments with them. I also wanted to thank you for eating in our Bistro restaurant. Marriott has a new menu in development, which will offer a new variety of items to choose from. Hopefully you will enjoy the new selections on your visit to Warner Robins.

We cannot thank you enough for your business. I hope you are able to travel this way again soon. I would be interested to see if you like the new Bistro selection.

Please call us if we can ever be of service to you in any way.

Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love when I walk into a hotel and I am recognized by the staff as soon as I come through the door with a greeting and a welcome back. Not just by 1 person but by all.
Camia at the front desk- Jesse at the bar and Eric from the kitchen- and others
What a great group! I enjoy my stays at this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are very quiet
1 Thank Tom D
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Tom D –

It is very reassuring to our management team as well as our associate team members to know we make you feel at home when you stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins. The staff members you mentioned are several of our strongest assets, and take great pride in providing excellent customer service.

Our entire team meets weekly to review customer comments as we continually learn what we need to do to further improve our service skill set. Reviews such as yours are essential to our associates so they know they are continually improving to make our guests feel comfortable while away from home.

I cannot thank you enough for recognizing several of our associates. Thank you very much for your business. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again very soon!

Most sincerely,
Sarasota, FL
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Based upon previous reviews, we went out of our way to stay at this hotel. Apparently, the Warner - Robins hotel market doesn't offer many pleasant choices. Don't go to the trouble.

The rooms are new but not overly spacious. The hotel needs more machinery insulation as various noises can be heard constantly.

We checked in about 4 PM. The hotel did not appear to be full. I asked for a quiet room. They put us in a noisy room next to the ice machine and elevators. We later moved after much consternation at the front desk.

One front desk person offered us complimentary breakfast then later retracted her offer. She told me to come to the front desk to pick up my breakfast coupons. When I showed up, she had changed her mind and she retracted her previous offer. How bizarre !

None of the three front desk persons had any knowledge of Logan's Roadhouse - NEXT DOOR. These folks do not belong in the hospitality business.

Free coffee is not offered at this Courtyard, only overpriced Starbucks. The in room coffee
is dreadful.

Stay at a Fairfield Inn. They'll be nicer to you and you'll have complimentary coffee and breakfast. This Courtyard does not offer a premium product that justifies its high cost.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We look at this as an area of opportunity to further train our staff. It is unfortunate that you experienced this problem during your stay with us. I can assure that the issue you experienced has been addressed with our staff and particularly our management team.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to prove ourselves to you by staying with us again in the near future.

Thank you for your business, and best of luck with your travels.

Madison, AL
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I choose the Courtyard based on tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. It was located in a very convenient location for my visit to the Air Force Base. The hotel was slightly off the main road which cut down on traffic noise. The hotel is located very close to several restaurants and shopping areas.

Check-in was very quick and the front desk staff were very pleasant. One thing I was a little surprised about was that they required either a $20 hold on my credit card or $100 cash for incidentals. Maybe this was done because I had already paid so I could get the prepaid rate.

The King room was well designed with a comfortable sitting area. I thought the bed was very comfortable. The room had the basic small refrigerator and coffee maker. I liked the tub/shower setup. In addition to two small shelves for toiletries there was a small “bench” area at the back of the tub. I assume that this is for people who need to sit while bathing, but if other people were sharing the room with you it would provide excellent space for additional toiletries. When traveling with my husband and son shower space for toiletries can be cramped.

I did use a computer in the business center to print directions to my destination. This is a convenient service for anyone who chooses to not bring a computer with them.

The only real drawback to this hotel, and is true of all Courtyard properties, is that they do not offer a free breakfast. Rather than eating in their bistro I went across the street to the Cracker Barrel and had breakfast.

I did enjoy the room and the staff and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Warner Robins.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank HylaTreeFrog
Greetings to or Friends in Madison Alabama!

Wow! What a great review of our hotel. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed experience at our Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins.

We are proud of the design of our guestrooms as well as our spacious lobby, business center, Bistro restaurant, and conference center. The hotel was built with quality in mind. I am very happy to see that we exceeded your expectations with our rooms and friendly staff.

We would love to have you as our guest again in the near future. Please be sure to contact us should you require any assistance with your reservations or travel arrangements to the Warner Robins area.

Most sincerely,