“Best in Customer Service”

Courtyard Warner Robins
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love when I walk into a hotel and I am recognized by the staff as soon as I come through the door with a greeting and a welcome back. Not just by 1 person but by all.
Camia at the front desk- Jesse at the bar and Eric from the kitchen- and others
What a great group! I enjoy my stays at this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom D
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Tom D –

It is very reassuring to our management team as well as our associate team members to know we make you feel at home when you stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins. The staff members you mentioned are several of our strongest assets, and take great pride in providing excellent customer service.

Our entire team meets weekly to review customer comments as we continually learn what we need to do to further improve our service skill set. Reviews such as yours are essential to our associates so they know they are continually improving to make our guests feel comfortable while away from home.

I cannot thank you enough for recognizing several of our associates. Thank you very much for your business. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again very soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Based upon previous reviews, we went out of our way to stay at this hotel. Apparently, the Warner - Robins hotel market doesn't offer many pleasant choices. Don't go to the trouble.

The rooms are new but not overly spacious. The hotel needs more machinery insulation as various noises can be heard constantly.

We checked in about 4 PM. The hotel did not appear to be full. I asked for a quiet room. They put us in a noisy room next to the ice machine and elevators. We later moved after much consternation at the front desk.

One front desk person offered us complimentary breakfast then later retracted her offer. She told me to come to the front desk to pick up my breakfast coupons. When I showed up, she had changed her mind and she retracted her previous offer. How bizarre !

None of the three front desk persons had any knowledge of Logan's Roadhouse - NEXT DOOR. These folks do not belong in the hospitality business.

Free coffee is not offered at this Courtyard, only overpriced Starbucks. The in room coffee
is dreadful.

Stay at a Fairfield Inn. They'll be nicer to you and you'll have complimentary coffee and breakfast. This Courtyard does not offer a premium product that justifies its high cost.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. We look at this as an area of opportunity to further train our staff. It is unfortunate that you experienced this problem during your stay with us. I can assure that the issue you experienced has been addressed with our staff and particularly our management team.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to prove ourselves to you by staying with us again in the near future.

Thank you for your business, and best of luck with your travels.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I choose the Courtyard based on tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. It was located in a very convenient location for my visit to the Air Force Base. The hotel was slightly off the main road which cut down on traffic noise. The hotel is located very close to several restaurants and shopping areas.

Check-in was very quick and the front desk staff were very pleasant. One thing I was a little surprised about was that they required either a $20 hold on my credit card or $100 cash for incidentals. Maybe this was done because I had already paid so I could get the prepaid rate.

The King room was well designed with a comfortable sitting area. I thought the bed was very comfortable. The room had the basic small refrigerator and coffee maker. I liked the tub/shower setup. In addition to two small shelves for toiletries there was a small “bench” area at the back of the tub. I assume that this is for people who need to sit while bathing, but if other people were sharing the room with you it would provide excellent space for additional toiletries. When traveling with my husband and son shower space for toiletries can be cramped.

I did use a computer in the business center to print directions to my destination. This is a convenient service for anyone who chooses to not bring a computer with them.

The only real drawback to this hotel, and is true of all Courtyard properties, is that they do not offer a free breakfast. Rather than eating in their bistro I went across the street to the Cracker Barrel and had breakfast.

I did enjoy the room and the staff and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Warner Robins.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HylaTreeFrog

Greetings to or Friends in Madison Alabama!

Wow! What a great review of our hotel. We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a detailed experience at our Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins.

We are proud of the design of our guestrooms as well as our spacious lobby, business center, Bistro restaurant, and conference center. The hotel was built with quality in mind. I am very happy to see that we exceeded your expectations with our rooms and friendly staff.

We would love to have you as our guest again in the near future. Please be sure to contact us should you require any assistance with your reservations or travel arrangements to the Warner Robins area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped at this Courtyard after a long, miserable day of driving in rainy weather. The hotel is new, spotlessly clean, and absolutely lovely. Spaces, both downstairs and in the rooms, were both large and well-designed. The Bistro offers a nice breakfast that is a good value and the young man who prepared it gave us 4-star service and made us feel like we were in a fancy restaurant! We will be staying here again.... easy to find any kind of restaurant that you might want as well as drugstores, etc. for any travel needs within close range of the hotel. Marriott should be proud of this property and the great employees here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear cmom1 –

It is very rewarding to know that our Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins made your journey a little more enjoyable after such an unexpected day of traveling in the rain.

Your review of our hotel was read to the staff during our weekly meeting, and their smiles filled the room. Comments such as yours continue to propel our team to work hard to assist guests, provide a clean cheerful facility, and strive to be the best hotel in Warner Robins Georgia!

We hope that you will visit us again during your travels. Please contact us if we can ever be of service, and once again, thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

If your working at the AFB, this is the place to stay. The nicest hotel within a 20 mile radius. Fairly new and very clean, this is a typical Courtyard, although they stopped the free coffee and breakfast. Great rooms, plenty of space and clean. Front desk people are very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shawn P

Dear Guest –
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins. I know how busy you are with your involvement at the AFB.

We are very proud of our hotel, the excellent condition of the guest rooms, and particularly our excellent and friendly staff. This is one team that truly cares about its’ guests.

I hope you will continue to stay with us during your travels to the Warner Robins area. Businessman like you are the primary reason the Courtyard in Warner Robins is successful.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in any way.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I travel to Warner Robins every quarter. I thought I found my favorite hotel to stay in each time I was in town until this last stay in April. The Courtyard in Warner Robins no longer offers a complimentary breakfast or complimentary coffee in the lobby. You must now buy your breakfast at the bistro and get only starbucks coffee. This may be ok for some but I'm just not on board with paying for starbucks when staying at a Marriott, or paying for breakfast as far as that goes...

I'm a platinum rewards member and want some sort of appreciation when staying at a Marriott hotel. This is the first hotel I've ever stayed at since becoming platinum that I didn't receive a breakfast, an upgrade, or anything of the sort.

Why should I return?

Room Tip: Go to the Fairfield if you want coffee and breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of our staff at the Courtyard by Marriott, I apologize to you for not meeting your expectations regarding the free breakfast. Courtyard offers a great concept with the Bistro restaurant, and our delicious Starbucks coffee is very well received by our guests.

Thank you for staying with us, and we truly hope that someday you will return as our guest. Best of luck to you in your future travels.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

What a hotel should be . Clean, nice rooms. Super comfortable. Starbucks in the hotel. Staff was excellent. Not a single area to improve- they were great!!

We didn't try out the pool but we used the workout room it was great!

• Stayed: April 2013
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and the excitement you have conveyed in your rating of our Courtyard by Marriott here in Warner Robins Georgia.

We have a great staff here and they take tremendous pride in maintaining the condition and cleanliness of the hotel and grounds. I enjoy watching them interact with our guests as they pass each other in the hallways or the Bistro restaurant, genuinely appreciative of having them as our customer.

Again, thank you very much for being our guest. I hope during your next visit you are able to enjoy our swimming pool. It is the largest pool in Warner Robins! Please contact me if I can be of further service. Best of luck with the Buffalo Bills this year!