“a touch of luxury”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Hinesville, Georgia
“a touch of luxury”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel 3 times in the last 2 years, and as a new member of tripadvisor I think its time to review the place.

First, the Courtyard is part of the Marriot chain, which gives some good background. On my most recent stay, some very polite and helpful staff greeted me and gave me an easy check-in. The lobby area is very nice and gives a taste of what to expect in the rooms. I stayed in a standard room with king bed. The furnishings are contemporary, in excellent shape. The room and bath are well-appointed and has been one of the nicer rooms I have ever stayed. Bed is extra comfortable. Complementary wi-fi rounds out the room features.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, staff were very welcoming. The hotel facilities were very new and modern, lovely pool and gym. Room was very clean with everything you expect from a Marriott - our only drawback was breakfast - it wasn't buffet and the shortlist of breakfast items were few and expensive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this review

January 24, 2013

Dear Penny –
Thank you very much for your comments and very valuable feedback concerning our Courtyard by Marriott. The hotel is new and we are very proud of it. Our Courtyard has many of the most high-tech amenities and features available today, and we continue to stay on the leading edge of technology.

Our staff takes great pride in providing each guest with exceptionally service, a clean room, and value exceeding expectations. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I also wanted to thank you for comments concerning our Bistro restaurant. Marriott’s Bistro was developed for hotel guests wanting customizable options, healthy choices, media integration and the ability to take their orders on the go if necessary. In most cases, this concept suits our guest’s needs as they start their day. I’m sorry we were not able to meet your needs at breakfast that morning.

Again, thank you very much for being our guest for two days. I am looking forward to a return visit from you in the future. Please contact me if I can be of further service.

Most sincerely,
Tampa, F.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Courtyard property for three days over Christmas while visiting family. The Front Desk staff was excellent. The check-in/check-out process was efficient and accurate. Our room was very clean as was the bath. Housekeeping was very attentive. The bed was very comfortable as was the sitting area. There is a Cracker Barrel across the street, but we opted for breakfast at the Bistro in the hotel. We were not disappointed. The breakfast sandwich came with a large side of very fresh fruit. The oatmeal with the apple/cranberry topping was really good as was the coffee. The Bistro staff was very friendly and helpful. The grandkids thoroughly enjoyed the inside heated pool. I'm certain that we'll stay at this property again when we visit the Warner Robins area.

3 Thank SunCitySteve
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
On behalf of our staff at the Courtyard by Marriott, we thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. Our staff truly believes in providing exceptional service and product to each guest. I am very pleased we succeeded in making your stay a memorable one, particularly since you had to be away from home on the holidays.

We are looking forward to having you visit with us again in the future!
Most sincerely,
Winchester, Kentucky
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Our family has stayed here twice in recent months whilst travellin to and from Florida. The first stay was so good we decided to use this hotel on our return. We were not dissapointed with this decision, our second stay was in a different room which was equally as nice, comfortable, clean, spacious and quiet as the first.The Bistro food and service was very good, items cooked to order and suprisingly good value for the quality and service. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. In my opinion it is well worth the short detour off I-75 to stay at this hotel, when next we travel to and from Florida we will, without doubt, return to this location. Note: not all vehicle navigation systems will not locate this Courtyard if you enter Warner Robins as the town/city, enter Centerville instead and it may work.

1 Thank Jaguar08_11
Thank you very much for your comments and input. We were especially privileged to have you as our guest on your travels to Florida, and then once again on your return trip home!

I wanted also to thank you for your comment regarding the GPS unit location. We had not previously known of this issue with our hotel, but are now working to have this corrected.
Without your input, we might never have known about it and most travelers would not know to enter Centerville.

Thank you once again for your visit and assistance!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We needed a place to stay to break up a trip home to FL. I called hours before to get a reservation. We were greeted by a friendly man at the desk, checked in quickly and invited to join them for the NFL festivities in the lobby. Our room was clean and spacious and had our Marriott rewards gift waiting for us, even on short notice. The beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean and looked brand new. I went down to get milk for the twins in the market place and when they were out, they kindly GAVE me a cup for each twin from the Bistro. We took out breakfast from the Bistro in the morning and were met with the same efficient kindness, just from a different girl. I recommend eating here as the food is cooked to order, fresh and tasty. I would happily stay here anytime I am passing through. Also, because I like to know, there are several restaurants and shops within walking distance. The Logan's Roadhouse is in the same parking lot so it's super convenient. Across the street (large possible difficult to cross on foot) is a Cracker Barrel, and shopping center with Old Navy, Kirklands, Ross and other stores. This is also a location that is easy to reach from I75 and US 41.

Room Tip: The 2 queen room was perfect for our family of four.
2 Thank meggy1017
Woodbridge, VA
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

This courtyard is in a good location in Warner Robins. It's very well kept and clean. Front desk staff is very professional and friendly as long as you can get past the guy wearing Dallas Cowboys shirts (yuck ;) ).

Bed is ok. Fairly comfortable. Defiantly not the worst I've slept on. Bar and cafe in lobby was decent and backyard courtyard is really really nice.

Overall a good safe choice to say in Warner Robins.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank LivinLife4fun
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Beautiful property. The food in the Bistro was excellent. Our team loved the indoor seating and numerous TV's. Lovely courtyard in the back with comfortable seating. I thought the rooms were extrememly well maintained and thought out. I would not risk staying somewhere else when coming to the area. Solid property close to everything.

Room Tip: Stay above the courtyard away from the parking lot if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business