“Should have gone to (insert any other restaurant name here) instead”
Review of Sushi Thai

Sushi Thai
Ranked #86 of 195 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Sushi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Should have gone to (insert any other restaurant name here) instead”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

"Well, I've had worse. It was very mediocre," was husband's comment when we drove away. 6 dishes. Two had yucky lettuce. Sent one back. Saw waiter pick up a fork a customer had just dropped on the floor and give it back to the customer. Pad thai was sickly sweet and missing components on menu. Wouldn't go back. Surprised that as I write this it is #7 restaurant in WR, which is why I'm writing this. If you are looking for fresh thai you might want to try something else. Maybe the sushi is better.

• Visited April 2013

“Unexpected gem!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Prompt service, helpful and friendly wait staff, food is good. I've had Masaman Curry at enough Thai restaurants to say this one's is above average. Appetizers were fresh and flavorful, too. Will be back.

• Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fairly Good Food Served Cold”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had a large group of people (12) for our dinner. The food was tasty enough but most of us found our food came out cold. Service was good and since options in W-R are limited we will probably be back. In a larger city they would have to up their game.

Visited March 2013
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Excellent Sushi for Warner Robins”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is my #1 fave Thai and #1 for sushi. I've had several lunches and 1 dinner in this restaurant. The Tom Yum soup (seafood) is the best I've had and actually is worth the money considering all the seafood there is in the soup. I usually sit at the sushi bar and really like their spicey Tuna rolls. This is a more expensive Thai restaurant but well worth it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing Sushi.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My family lives in Warner Robins, so when I occasionally visit, I make sure to come down here for dinner (going on 6 years now). Absolutely my favorite Japanese/ sushi restaurant. My husband is in the Air Force so we move around a lot and I have not had better sushi. Not only that, the steak and lobster hibachi is so freaking good. The steak melts in your mouth! It is so tender and juicy! The lobster in pan grilled to perfection! It's a bit expensive but totally worth every penny.

Oh, and you can custom make your own sushi! Just ask the sushi chef to make a sushi roll with whatever you like! I sometimes do this if I want to try something different.

Ask for Gigi, the manager. She is so kind! She will chat your ear off! Extremely friendly and will go out her way to make sure you enjoyed your meal!

I rate it 5 stars for the excellent food, service, and atmosphere!!

• Visited February 2013