All reviews front desk a pet friendly hotel dog show room was clean great place to stay definitely stay here again very nice hotel hot breakfast lots of restaurants biscuits nice stay enjoyed my stay staff was friendly sausage waffles sam lq
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago during our long drive to Florida . We decided to come back and stay at this based on the last experience. After a long drive and wanting to relax it was very hard to do that after going in the bathroom and seeing bugs on the floor crawling around (possibly ants ) here and there . Because my little ones were exhausted and tired we decided to over look a few tiny bugs, we looked around the room and didn’t see anything at first . But after a while they were all over the counter the walls and in the sink .. it was absolutely disgusting ! We called down the front desk and they switched us rooms on the same floor so it was easier to carry our belongings and our sleeping kids . I absolutely will never ever ever stay here ever again ! After even moving stuff from the night stand we saw two of them crawling . I have pictures to provide as well . But it’s weird to see a card that the room was overseen and cleaned by someone and it clearly wasn’t . I know no hotel is perfect , but bugs ... yuck !!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
lq6745gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Warner Robins - Robins Afb, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

I'm very sorry you didn't have a great stay! We will certainly look into this issue. Thank you for reporting it. Take care!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

This hotel is located just a few miles off of I-75, so you don't hear interstate traffic all night, which I feel is a plus. It is centrally located around numerous dining and shopping options. The rooms are spacious and very clean. There is ample pet-walk area available but be mindful of fire ants. I was very pleased with the breakfast options. We will certainly stay here again when returning to the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
lq6745gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Warner Robins - Robins Afb, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Thank you for the great review! I hope you see again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed April 21, 2019

It is a clean, neat and convenient location to I75, Perry and the surrounding area. They are pet friendly and have plenty of restaurants, banks and stores in the general area. The staff were all friendly. We use it when attending events at the fairgrounds.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad that you choose to come back to us time and time again. Thank you so much! Take care!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Outstanding and courteous service for us. We had a long stay under difficult circumstances. Coming back to this hotel every evening after a long day of taking care of an ill family member was such a comfort..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lq6745gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Warner Robins - Robins Afb, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

I'm glad you feel comfortable coming here. I'm sorry for the circumstances that bring you here though. Let us know if you need anything next time you're staying. Take care.

Reviewed April 6, 2019

Very clean, great breakfast selection, super friendly and helpful staff, pet friendly with no extra fees for pets. Best place to stay in the area. Walking distance to a great hibachi and sushi place as well as Chicken Salad Chick which is delicious. Centrally located on Watson where everything you can imagine is located: tons of food places, Kroger and Aldi for groceries, etc etc.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Getaway28948323746

Wow! Thank you so much for a wonderful review! I hope we see you again soon. Take care!