La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$64
$61
Comfort Inn Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
ComfortInn
$89
$142
$134
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$59
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Hotels.com
$105
$117
$139
$65
All reviewsfront deska pet friendly hoteldog showindoor poolquality innroom was cleanbreakfast bargreat place to staydefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelnext morningcookieshot breakfastexcellent stayup to datebusiness tripwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The staff at this Quality Inn were wonderful. The beds were very comfortable. The housekeeping was poor. My sister's room didn't get cleaned one day. Our trash was not emptied, our floor not vacuumed, and things like coffee and TP were not restocked. The bathroom was cleaned, and we did get new towels each day.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank wmslady
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time out to leave a review. I am very sorry you didn't have a great experience. I spoke to our housekeepers about this and I'm confident it will not happen again. Give us another chance the next time you're in town. Have a good day!

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this hotel. The location is perfect and it's very clean, which is my selling point. A must stay if you're in Warner Robins. The rooms were very big and the bed was comfortable. I'll be back the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with us.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stay here everytime i'm in the area and I use this same property for Managers when i conduct training. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the meeting room is convenient, close to food, yet not too far from the interstate. Excellent value, comfortable and clean rooms.

Room Tip: if you need quiet make sure to choose a room away from the elevator!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

You're the best Cheryl! Thank you so much for your review, and I really hope we see again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love the service here, I have been here twice in the last few weeks and it is always outstanding. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff is beyond professional and friendly. They have gone out of their way to meet any request I made. I will definitely stay here anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank punkin1960

It's great to hear you were pleased with your stays. Come back and see again soon. Take care!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My family of four stayed here during a soccer tournament. The front desk staff was always helpful and very friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed and bedding was heavenly!! The pool was nice and the kids enjoyed it. Breakfast was good but not great. Of all the staff, the breakfast attendant left the most to be desired. We had to constantly interrupt her reading a book or doing something to pass time in the kitchen area to replenish food or supplies. She was friendly but not diligent in stocking, freshening or cleaning the counters and tables. Missed opportunity for tips!!

Stayed: April 2014

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm sorry about your experience with breakfast, but I can happily say that the issue has been addressed. We hope to see you again soon!