“Clean hotel with a good breakfast selection” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB

La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean hotel with a good breakfast selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stay at hotels frequently but this one stands out. This hotel is consistently clean, I mean clean. They have a good breakfast selection as well. Much better than similar hotels in the Choice network and competitors. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
We have a hard working cleaning staff. They are the one behind the scenes that make everything look so good. I'll be sure to pass on your praise. Thanks!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have stayed here before and that is a big reason I continue to stay here. The Staff is friendly even to the point of remembering your name which in sales is huge. The rooms are always clean. Each time I come back everything is very consistent as before.

You too will find that out so try them out, you will not be sorry you did!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We always want to recognize people by name instead of room or confirmation numbers. We know people appreciate it and I'm glad you do. We treat our guests how we would want to be treated. Thank you for a great review Nelson!
Maryville, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

It's worth the the extra mile off the highway. Plenty of good restaurants around the motel. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the breakfast is good. Stayed here a total of three time in the last eighteens months and when driving to Florida again, will stay here. This is the best bang for your buck.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Great info and a short review. This is the best stopping point for Florida travelers. Thank you!
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was a very cost effective stay at Quality Suites. Front staff was very helpful and accomodating with check in. Room was very comfortable, clean and AC was very quiet, a must in this stay. The only objection I would point out is that the design of the building apparentently did not use sound deadening or sound proofing in its construction as one could hear the footsteps above very plainly and the water pipes draining in adjacent bathrooms. Kind of annoying but not unbearable. Otherwise the stay was great including the breakfast bar. Will stay again. I believe that Sam was the agent on duty and he was great

Room Tip: stay on the top floor to keep the foot noise from being annoying
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the taking the time to leave a review. We usually don't get too many people say that they can hear others in the hotel, but I guess every now then you'll have a load walker above you. I'm sorry about that! The upper floor tip is a good one. Come back and see us!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I booked a room here because of all the great reviews and they were right!!! My room was nice, spacious and cleaned!!! There was a Whirlpool in my room!!! It was so nice and relaxing that I fell asleep in it. The bathroom was up to date and the shower head was so powerful; that was the best shower I had in a while. The bed was so comfortable, I slept like a baby. On top of all that, the Staff was so friendly and helpful especially Tyrus! He recommended places to eat at and things to do; being it was our 1st time there. I would stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and trip to Warner Robins. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!
Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was our second stay with you since my son came there for the Air Force. It is such a wonderful place away from home. I love everything about your place. I would love to stay there again soon. I enjoy the breakfast, beds, and clean rooms and hotel. I would like to take a moment to tell you that SAM the guy that works nights at the desk we just love. I can't say enough good things about him. He is friendly, good at his job and a joy to come through the doors and have him greet you. He went as far as making cookies and making sure we had some when we came in late. I believe he does well for your business and you should do something for him to always have him there for your business. I look forward to coming back and seeing him there. Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: I found it was quiet anywhere at this Quality Inn.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sam is a great asset to our hotel. He always goes above and beyond for our guests. I'll be sure to pass on your praise to him. Thank you!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel never lets me down. The staff is excellent. The rooms are always clean. It is quiet and peaceful can get a good nights sleep after a long day of work. Would recommend to any one looking for a place that makes you feel welcome. I stay at a lot of hotel but the people hear never disappoint.

Room Tip: Any room that you pick should be fabulous.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We truly appreciate you always choosing us. Thanks for a great review. Take care!