“Home away from home”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stay here often for business. The staff is friendly and helpful and always make me feel welcome. rooms are clean and comfortable. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Close to everything. Dont have to go very far to eat or shop.

Room Tip: Rooms are all great I have stayed in all different types.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shellone65
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
We appreciate always coming back to see us time and time again. I'm glad you feel comfortable staying here and if there is anything I can for you, be sure to let me know. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Waycross, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stay here often for business. The staff is friendly and helpful and always make me feel welcome. rooms are clean and comfortable. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Close to everything you want to do but away from the hussle and bussle of the big city!

Room Tip: good strong wifi, A/C works very well, great breakfast options. if you want quiet, stay on the 4th f...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cheryl K
We love when you guys stay here...Sam and I especially! You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and make it so easy for all of us here to treat you with the same kindness. I really hope to see you again soon!
Spring City, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

We were well pleased with this motel, the staff was very helpful before and after our arrival. The pool truly was heated, extremely clean and well cared for. Our rooms (2 of them) both looked and smelled clean. You can tell the owners and staff care about this property.

Room Tip: The third floor was very quite.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bethaventoo
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
You were so nice...how could we not be the same? I'm very glad you were pleased with the pool. We seem to be one of the only hotels in town that makes sure the heated pool is actually heated. We take pride in our hotel and I'm glad that shows. Come back and see us the next time your in town! Have a great day!
Davenport, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality Suites in Warner Robins for the first time. We were extremely pleased with this property and will stay there again. There was a large breakfast area as well as several sitting areas in the lobby, and nicely decorated as well. Everything was clean and well kept. The rooms were large and roomy and the beds were some of the most comfortable we've ever encountered. We traveled with our disabled son, who is in an electric wheelchair. We did not request a handicapped room, but still had no problem accommodating his wheelchair in the room. Even the bathroom area was large enough to get his chair into. It was a very pleasant experience for him. The front desk clerk was very friendly and once she learned our son's name, she made it a point to personally speak with him each time we passed through. This meant a great deal to him.
The property is located in the edge of Warner Robins, close to the shopping areas and restaurants, but not so close that you get all the traffic and noise from it. We had a wonderful experience and look forward to staying there again. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dragonflymomma
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I'm very happy you found us and I'm even happier that you enjoyed your stay! I hope to see you again soon! Take care!
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

These folks are great. I have stayed here several times and the service is wonderful. They do what they can to accommodate us. The hotel is clean and pretty new. Sam and Billy at the front desk are awesome.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank jrayrob
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
We really appreciate you staying with us, and thank you for the compliment! I'll pass your comments on to Sam as well. Take care, and I hope to see you again in the future.
LaGrange, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I thought this was as good as any place I had stayed and the rate was good. The room was very attractive and comfortable. It was my first stay at Quality Suites but that will be my first choice if I go back to Warner Robins. The man at the front desk was very friendly and helpful in giving us information about how to get to a particular place. The only thing I would have wanted different was a microwave in the breakfast area. There may have been one but I looked and if there was one I never found it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Needed a nice hotel for a small group with kids and couldn't have been happier. We had 7 rooms on the 2nd floor. Ebony at the front desk was wonderful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Kids enjoyed the pool. Location is nice, close the interstate, dozens of restaurants, and not too far from the Museum of Aviation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family