La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
$139
$142
$134
$121
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$71
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
$139
$125
Courtyard
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
Priceline
$63
All reviewsfront deska pet friendly hoteldog showindoor poolquality innroom was cleanbreakfast bargreat place to staydefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelnext morningcookieshot breakfastexcellent stayup to datebusiness tripwaffles
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel from 6/10 - 6/22. I had a class at the DAU and brought the family along. Normally, we stick with Hilton hotels, but none were available at the government rate. We were satisfied with this hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff was great. The breakfast was just okay. The fitness center was small and the quality of the equipment was not on the high side, but we were able to go to the base and a nearby fitness center for free. The pool area was always clean, and there were always towels. It was a little difficult to figure out the shower. I did after a few minutes, but there should be directions!! As far as the room goes, it was a decent size for 2 adults and 3 small children. It did get a little hot at night though, even with the air turned down to as cold as it would allow. Housekeeping was average - they really need a new/better vacuum. Overall, it was a decent stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Your review was a bit of roller coaster...a compliment sandwich technique. I appreciate that! At least you pointed out the good aspects along with the bad. What would you recommend to make the breakfast better? We actually have the largest variety in our breakfast of any other hotel in the area, but we can always be better. We have that deal with the gym down the road because we know that our fitness center isn't quite enough for our military guests. We are in the process of having a diagram made to put in all of the rooms for the shower. I'm sorry about our A/C! Next time let us know so we can have maintenance come take a look. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Have a good day!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel, based upon the stellar TripAdvisor reviews. My family was traveling across several states, and stopped in Warner Robins because it was a good mid-trip distance. We checked into the hotel relatively late, and were greeted by a friendly young gentleman and apparently his girlfriend. All seemed fine, we were warned not to smoke in our rooms as the entire hotel was non-smoking. Not a problem - we don't smoke and have young children in our party. However, imagine my surprise upon receiving a room that had been obviously smoked in! We gritted our teeth and went to bed. Upon waking early the next morning, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Well, I could not figure out how to turn the darn thing on! After many frustrating minutes, we called the front desk and learned that at check-in the clerk was supposed to DEMONSTRATE how to use the unique faucet. Well, the night clerk (again, distracted by his girlfriend) failed to provide our party with a demonstration on how to use the shower. Nice. Well, I spoke with the front desk and recommended having the hotel put a flyer or some other posting (perhaps on the back of the bathroom door?) and the morning front desk clerk cheerfully and repeatedly dismissed my recommendation and stated that we should have been given the "faucet demonstration" upon check-in and a flyer or posting was not necessary in the guest rooms.... even though it was a "common phone call" that the front desk receives at least "a few times a day." All in all, this hotel seems clean enough - if you are lucky enough NOT to get a smoking room. Breakfast was typical and adequate - buffet attendant did a good job keeping things refreshed and clean. Next time, we will probably try out one of the other area hotels and bypass this one. My overall impression of this one is "Meh!"

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank southpaw74
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank you for the taking the time out to leave a review. I'm sorry you had some trouble! It isn't really a policy that we show every arriving guest how to use the shower, but we try to show as many as we can. We are in the process of having a diagram made showing how to turn the shower on. We haven't up to this point because it is not a Choice Hotels approved item, so we will get points taken off on each inspection for having that in the rooms, but the comfort of our guests comes first, so we're putting them in anyway.

As for the smoke smell, I'm so sorry about that! Every now and then we'll have someone who breaks our policy and smokes in the room. Our housekeepers usually do a great job getting them back to normal, but perhaps they didn't do a good enough job on that room. I truly apologize for that! I hope you choose to give us a second chance because I can assure you that your experience was not the typical experience at Quality Suites. Take care!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My sister and I were visiting family in the area with our children (5 in total). Everyone was very comfortable. The breakfast was good, not great. The pool was nice, though the pool deck is quite slippery when wet. The fitness center was clean and well equipt. It was nice to see the same staff on duty during the day and then again at night. It made us feel secure. Parking was relative close to the enterance. The hotel is well-kept and quiet. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! You all were a delight! I hope we see you again in the future. Take care!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Rooms were cleaned every day
Hot Tube was warm, to always had soap bubbles in the water :-(
Pool had cool water and was clearn
Brkf was not much to talked about
AC fan was alway blowing and made it hard to sleep

Room Tip: No standard room on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Like I said in the previous review response, we are definitely going to have that bubble/foam issue looked at and handled as soon as possible. As far as breakfast goes, we actually have the most variety in our breakfast of any hotel in town, but we're always looking to improve. What would you recommend to make our breakfast even better? There is a setting on the A/C units to turn the fan off. There must have been a problem with your unit. I do apologize for that! Let us know next time and we would be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for staying with us, and I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Room was clean and front desk very polite. Breakfast was great. The indoor pool was ok, but the hot tub was bubbling and we could or would not get in. Good rest stop overall

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Well, I knew there was a little foam in the hot tub, there's always going to be a little, but it sounds like there's much more than there should be. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention and we'll definitely have it looked at. Thank you!