La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
“Great stay”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The people are the best and the rooms are fabulous

• Stayed June 2012
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Short and sweet! Can't argue with that!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Every review helps others see what they get here at the Quality Suites. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My stay at Quality Suites is always great. The staff are always friendly, courteous and knowledgeable, and makes check-in a pleasurable experience. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and relaxing which makes for an enjoyable stay, each time I am there. The location of the motel is ideal for me, its not to far from interstate, and not to far from town. Nestled between the two in and quiet area. I recommend this motel to my friends, family, and co-workers when visiting Warner Robbins/Centerville, Ga.

• Stayed May 2012
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we're happy that you enjoy your stays. Thank you for recommending us to others also. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great weekend!
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a conference from April 2-5,2012. Rooms are very big, hotel is extremely nice and exceptionally clean. Beds slept great.Sam at the front desk was very friendly and helpful from the time we checked in and throughout our stay. As a matter of fact all the hotel staff were very friendly. The breakfast is out of this world. Most hotels have a danish and coffee. This was a full breakfast that was free and hot. The breakfast also was an A++. The hotel where I had the conference was only a half mile away and the rates were almost double compared to here. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It was well lighted and very safe. Definitely will stay again if in the area. Keep up the good work Sam as your an asset to this Hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to write such a great review! I agree 100% with your comments about Sam. He is the greatest asset we have, and I'll be sure to pass along your comments to him. Thanks again!
Bovey
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We travel alot and have stayed many places. We have stayed at this motel twice in two years. This year we were there for nearly two weeks. The management and housekeeping staff were more than accommodating. Billy and Sam and the rest of the front desk staff were friendly, helpful and over all, outstanding. As our plans to leave changed, sometimes on a daily basis, they went out of their way to allow us keep our room. The housekeeping staff was always ready with fresh linens. The breakfast was always warm and plentiful and the breakfast area clean. This is one of our favorite places to stay.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the Japanese restaurant were very quiet. There is little car and foot traffic...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We decided to have a destination wedding in Byron, GA. 98% of the friends and family that were attending our wedding were traveling to Byron and would need a hotel. We went to many hotels in the area, but when we met Billy at Quality Suites, we decided this was the hotel we wanted our guests to be staying in. Billy went above and beyond to make sure that all of our guests were well taken care of. The rooms were very clean and well maintained as well. I can't say enough about Quality Suites and Billy Mansour. Thank you for making this part of my wedding stress free!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Christie G
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Wow Christie! Thank you so much for your comments. That really means a lot. You and your family were so great! We really enjoyed having you stay with us. Thanks again! Take care!
Georgia
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I do not have a lot to add to what others have said... but do want to confirm that the hotel is clean, modern looking with large rooms and in a very safe area. Bedding was clean and very comfortable. Did I mention that the rooms were large? My family of 4 never felt cramped, and there was a nice-sized closet with iron and ironing board, also flat screen tv, refrig, microwave, coffeemaker, and hairdryer (that actually put out a lot of air!) Room had plenty of space for 2 queen beds, a loveseat, full sized coffee table, desk, dresser, and my small children still had room to play!
There is a Japanese restaurant directly beside the hotel but not much else within easy walking distance. However, you can find just about anything you need within 2-3 miles. Wireless internet was fast and easy to access. The indoor pool was very nice for my fair skinned children - in fact, I now only consider hotels with indoor pools because it makes my trip so much easier with a 5 and 6 year old! There were no pool towels left when we swam, but the front desk was very helpful and provided towels quickly upon request. Morning breakfast was a delight! Ms. Margie kept everything neat and well-stocked and was super-friendly to boot. We were very impressed by her cheerfulness! Breakfast was pretty typical: fruits, various breakfast pastries, DIY waffles, cereal, yogurt, and hot egg and sausage patties etc. Overall, I felt the value for the price was exceptional. One bummer- the hotel only offers cookies M-F.... we usually stay at Country Inn and Suites which has fresh baked cookies all day every day! But, I'll give up cookies for a bigger room. Hey, did I mention that these rooms are HUGE?

Room Tip: To get the shower to work you must pull down on the bottom of the faucet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank FlamingJune
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Great review! Thank you...I just wish you would have mentioned the size of the rooms. Haha! Just kidding! Thanks for your comments about Margie. She really is fantastic! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. Take care!
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I wasn't expecting too much when I made the reservation just because of the low price. I was even more iffy about it when I noticed the burned down La Quinta down the street. However, the moment I stepped in, I was greeted by one of the friendliest and most peppy employees I've ever met in any hotel! (I've stayed at them all including Disney property hotels an out of country hotels). This employee was just outstanding and knowledgeable. I went up to my room and it was very very comfortable and large an the beds were cozy. I decided to order a pizza instead of leave the hotel even though the hotel is located a perfect distance from many different restaurants(both sit down and fast food) and it told me online it could take up to 80 minutes to arrive. So I decided to go for a swim. Their pool and hot tub were perfect. The temperature was wonderful and the lighting was just dim enough to be soothing but not too dim that it was difficult to see. No less than 20 minutes later my phone rings. It's the front desk employee and he told me that my pizza was at the front desk and he had figured I was at the pool due to my questions earlier. I've never been individually recognized before so I was very happy to know I wasn't just a wad of cash. On top of that the pizza was very quickly delivered and the hotel employee kept them from leaving since they couldn't get me in my room. The next morning, when my guest and I went to check out the breakfast choices were amazing! They had the usual eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, waffles etc. But in addition they had personal milks that you could take on the road, french toast, croissants and muffins, fresh fruit wrapped in individual plastic wrappings. I had never seen such an assortment of delicious food and in addition to being delicious it was no additional costs. Finally, checking out was a breeze. No extra paperwork and the employee was very kind and helpful. I spent the next couple of hours telling everyone how wonderful my experience at this hotel was and continue to do so when asked. I hope others pick this location too! You won't regret it! :D

Room Tip: Slept like a baby once I was in there, but beware that the curtains don't close and are see thro...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jessica F
I'm so glad you were pleasantly surprised by our hotel! We get that a lot because of the Quality name. Sam, the Front Desk Clerk that helped you, is always trying to go above and beyond to assist our guests.

The shade must have been missing from your room because that almost completely blocks out the light from outside. I'll look into that. Next time you stay just give the front desk a ring and we'll take care of it immediately. Thank you for such a great review! Have a great day!