“Brand New Hotel?”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Brand New Hotel?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

The property is spotless inside and out. I honestly felt like I was the first guest in my room. Everything was immaculate and sparkling. Would definately stay there again. All staff spoke to me and made me feel welcomed. Enjoyed a quick breakfast before I checked out.
Outback Steakhouse located close by.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ROlsen32114
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
I'm glad everything was to your liking. Our housekeepers work hard to make sure everything stays clean and good as new. We hope to see you again the next time you're in town. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Bainbridge, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

This hotel was handling three large groups for a large JROTC drill competition. The service from the front desk staff was outstanding. Check-in only took about 10 minutes. I have traveled with large groups for about 6 years and this was the best I've seen.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
All three groups were great! Groups with students are always fun and lively. They really lift the spirits of the staff. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future. Take care!
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Very well kept property looked new from entrance to well decorated bedroom. Met at check in with enthusiasm and let us make this your new home attitude. Morning breakfast was great with more choices than we could eat. The lady cleaning and restocking asked if our stay was what we expected and could she do anything to make it better. Wow, spoken like a stock holder. At check out they ask again if we would come back. You Bet ! I have hotel cards for a full range of hotels ranging in price from $80 to $180 and with my AAA or AARP card got a $75 rate for $180 amenities. This is a real sleeper of a deal. My hat of to the owner and management. See you again soon. Boyd Hall frequent traveler between Tn and Fl

Room Tip: just tell your needs at front desk they will help you
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank boydhall
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
I'm so very glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope I get to meet you the next time you stay with us. Take care and safe traveling!
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

I recently stayed at this facility for 3 nights. I was there on a school sponsored activity that was actually going on in Perry, Ga. This hotel was about 12 mins away and worth every bit of the drive. It was very clean, rooms were great, pool was perfect-clean, safe, and in perfect order. The most outstanding part about this place was the employees. I have stayed in MANY places, high and low cost..... this one was great. The front desk folks were as accommodating and helpful as I have ever had on a trip. They helped with food choices, directions, everything. I had several families with me and there was not a single mistake (which is unbelievable). I am a Farm Bureau member and they have a great discount available at all Choice Hotels establishments. This hotel worked with me to get the discount and therefore I booked ALL my rooms with them! Breakfast was nice, seating area downstairs was comfortable and the location of the hotel was excellent-close to everything. Thanks for a great stay! We will be coming back next year!!!!!!

Room Tip: We had rooms on both sides and both king suites and double rooms... all were spacious and clean. Min...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Thank you for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay! You were all fantastic! We'll see again next year!
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

This motel was really very nice. The rooms and bathroom are large and very clean. The breakfast was excellent with a huge selection. The pool and jacuzzi was very nice. I would highly recommend this motel and would definately stay there again if I am in this area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bella1202
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Thank you for a great review and your recommendation! Just to clarify, we are technically a hotel (we have interior corridors instead of exterior), but as long as you come back and see us, you can call us anything you want. Have a great day!
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

We have stayed at the Quality Suites since it first opened and it is a really great place to stay. Each room has very comfortable beds, a nice flat-screen tv with lots of channels to chose from, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a very clean bathroom. The hotel also offers a beautiful heated pool, nice business area with computer, nice breakfast area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank GeorgiaOlivia
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
We pride ourselves on offering the best for less. You can't go anywhere else in town and really get better rooms or amenities. However, you can go anywhere else in town and pay more for the same stuff. Thank you for taking time to leave a great review! We hope to see you again soon!
Steep Falls, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Outstanding hotel to stay in.
Front desk employees always smiling and helpful.
Room service great and again always smiling and saying hello.
Everything is so clean and my son commented more than once how clean everything smelled.
Breakfast was an outstanding spread of cereals, bagels, french toast, egges, sausage and you can even make your own waffles. there was fresh coffee, yogurt and pasteries.
Rooms are good size and clean.

Room Tip: From what I could see all the rooms were good. The back parking lot is for the resteraunt next door...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank andyjr1961
Thanks for leaving a great review! Also, regarding your room tip, it's not too much of a problem since the only ground floor room we have on the back is as far away from the restaurant as it can get. It was designed that was for that very reason, and we've never had a complaint. Even so, thanks for looking out for our other guests. It's really appreciated!

Thanks again for a great review, and have a great day!