“Recommend”

Hilton Garden Inn Warner Robins
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Really do not do reviews at all; however could not pass this one up! Remarkable hotel, staff, breakfast, dinner, and refrig and microwave in room. The gentleman at check in on our 2nd stay was SUPER (Ryan) I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

1  Thank Nancy K

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family had to make an unexpected stop due to weather. This hotel has an inside pool and hot tub. Very nice breakfast, and incredible staff. We would not hesitate to stay with Hilton Garden Inn Warner Robins again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I don't typically write reviews but I couldn't resist! This is a nice hotel in a very convenient location! What makes it even better is the friendly, accomodating staff! Not to mention the bright and clean atmosphere. Hotel is updated and was totally worth my reward points! The only slight down side was no included breakfast but the grocery store and every restaurant you can think of is across the street!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel is wonderful! The rooms are large and the entire property (inside and out) is immaculate. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Olivia, one of the hotel receptionists, was especially helpful from the beginning of our process to the end. We had a great experience and will definitely return. Oh yeah...the indoor pool and spa are great!

• Stayed: July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our family has travelled North-South-North on I-75 to/from Florida twice/year for last 11 years. We've lots of experience of hotels in this region. Few good. I'm a long-travelled road warrior across USA and Europe. This Hotel one stands out head & shoulders above its peer in the region. By far the best value and experience available south of Atlanta and North of Jacksonville. Meticulously clean (my wife is a fanatic about that!) and light/modern hotel. Good amenities, walking distance to restaurants & supermarkets. Multiplex movies 3 min drive away. Easy simple access from I-75 (5 Min straight road) Great for Business or Family stopover.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn - Warner Robins, GA., is about 2.5 miles off of I-75 and it is worth the drive to this property instead of settling for a hotel near the exit.

The hotel is extremely clean and staffed with excellent staff who are perhaps more friendly than any other property I have experienced. My sincere thanks goes out to Front Desk Agent, Olivia, Restaurant Server, Rob, and Bartender, Marie. All of them were extremely professional and made my brief stay most memorable.

The room I had was very clean, water pressure was average, hot water temperature was perhaps a bit lower than I prefer but it was sufficient for what it was needed for. Cable tv channels were plentiful though HD channels were lacking on most.

The bedding is the traditional HGI mattress and I may never be able to get used to that foam, body shaping mattress. Nonetheless it was a comfortable stay and the staff pros far outweigh any property cons. Do yourself a favor and stay here in Warner-Robins, GA.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LiscomeBay
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I just had my wedding here and the staff I tell you went out of their way to please me and my guests. We enjoyed ourselves and they were very courteous and prompt and I would do it here again if I had too....
Very worth it