“Once again...”

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Nashville, Tennessee
“Once again...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been to this Hilton Garden Inn before, and although this trip was extremely abreviatted. it was still an extremely pleasant experience. This place is so clean! The food in the American Grill is so very good! In the restaurant or for room serivce!! Staff is so accomadating and well mannered! I cannot reccomend this hotel enough! 5 Star Service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kingy026

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Warner Robins
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

Whether you stay the night or just looking for a classy calm grown-up eating experience, you have to pick one of the wonders off the dinner menu. A friend came in from California where he eats out over 90 percent of the time. My wife had the salmon and, predictiably, I had the half rack BBQ with the giant brazed shrip, wrapped in bacon and served on a skewer. My CA guest went with the common cheezburger and french fries. Only here it is common for the hamburger to be cooked to perfection and topped with sauteed mushrooms that were kept warm under a blanket of bubbling swiss cheeze. My wife was in a trance after her first bite of salmon. I think she was having a religious experience. My experience with the half-rack of ribs was definately more carnal. The chef makes the sause in house. I am 58 years old. Every city I travel to has they town's best rib place. And I have eaten at all of them. I have experimented myself and had success that has boosted my pride to annoying levels. Nothing I have ever tasted in 5 decades came anywhere near the combination of flavors that graced this baby back rib. The sauce was a thick even dark glaze that transcends description. Yet I will try. It was a sublty of salt and sweet with a touch of heat that you really didn't notice until the second bite. As each rib fell away from the meat, I couldn't wait to wrap my mouth around the next warm juicy offering.
The hardest part was telling my wife that this was almost as good as her BBQ. I might have to do pennance for that level of deception.

As my California friend was tasting his huge burger, all I could think of was the resturant scene in "Harry loves Sally". I was afraid we might get thrown out for indecent mastication.

I am running out of time for superlatives, so go find some for yourself.

A quiet place to have conversation while enjoying a fantastic meal at a great price. (our 3 meals were $50) Cheap for a great memory with old friends.

Bravo Hilton Garden Inn, Bravo.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank denni777
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

After reading all the rave reviews, I was expecting a 5 star stay and was disappointed that the Hilton Garden Inn was just better than average- 3+ stars.
The Front Desk Clerk was overwhelmed at check in. I had 5 people ahead of me, and 2 behind me-but the poor kid was alone.
Where was the Manager On Duty? Check in took WAY too long.
Went to the room and found it had an old water leak in the bathroom ceiling that was poorly repaired-I expect more from a Garden Inn.
The rest of the property seemed well maintained, and the indoor pool was nice.
Overall, just an average stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank HappyCamper32789
Mount Dora, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in February visiting with family locally. We had two connecting rooms and were very comfortable. Very clean, new, great staff and very quiet since it was set well back from the road. We didn't need most of the facilities but looked in on them. Laundry, business office and pool looked inviting, would be great for a business traveler as well. Breakfast crew was extremely friendly and the food was great.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank P H
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

We have stayed here a number of times when traveling to Warner Robins to visit family. This time the stay is over the top. I have had some wonderful assistance from everyone here as they try to make my family's stay the very best of experiences. Paula and Dezarae are the best as they have bent over backwards with making us feel comfortable and welcome. Experience it for yourself. Just ask to speak with one of these two ladies and you will experience firsthand why HGI is the best at what they do in Warner Robins, GA.

Room Tip: I always choose top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sawneeman
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

I've been visiting Warner Robins for the past few years for business on the base, always staying at different hotels around the area. Just recently I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and I WAS AMAZED!!! The hotel staff was so friendly from the moment I walked into the lobby that I felt at home. The room was sparkling and even the housekeepers said hi as I went on my way to work. I wish I had discovered this hotel sooner and stopped wasting my time elsewhere in Warner Robins. NOT TO MENTION-- They have the best pool & hotel restaurant hands-down in Middle Georgia.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Sally T
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stayed here for a week through this past Friday. Very clean, comfortable hotel with nice business center. Hotel restaurant is great as we ate there the first night. My friend had the bone in center cut pork chop with blueberry glaze which was as good as any five star. My pasta was a bit overcooked but still decent. Made to order eggs for breakfast was a great addition. Last morning I had Eggs Benedict which were better than anywhere I've had before.

Two notes on service. 1st day the tv in the living room of the 2 room suite I had didn't get much reception. Maintneance came while I was gone to fix but when I came back it was still bad. Since the bedroom tv was perfect I didn't say anything else. Came back the next night and found a note on the coffee table in the LR that said that both tv's had been re-programmed and signed by Wille the Chief of Maintenance and placed on a bag of Orville Redenbocker popcorn!!

2nd was when I had to prepare a few word docs for a presentation and the business center printer wasn't printing clearly. Mentioned this to the manager behind the front desk who asked me to give him the originals and he would go to a neighboring property to copy for me!

When I have business in the area around Warner Robins/Perry I will stay NOWHERE except this Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business