Hilton Garden Inn Warner Robins
$86
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$59
$109
$142
$134
$121
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
$139
$125
Courtyard
$89
ComfortInn
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$71
$98
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelplace to stayrecommend this hotelthe entire staffdefinitely stay here againrooms were very cleannice staybusiness tripindoor poolfront desk staffhome away from homeone night staystaff was very friendlyjimhgigracelobby
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I stay at this hotel several times a year, and it is one of the best. It is certainly the best in Middle Georgia. The rooms and property are immaculate. The staff is very attentive and efficient. Very well managed property!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stopped to grab a bite to eat and have a drink in a smoke free facility. The look of the hotel was great and it was nice and quite. The wait staff was very friendly however, the food took forever to come out and it was cold. I ordered a cheeseburger that took almost 35 minutes to come out and when it did it was cold. I was going to speak with the chef but he was too busy talking to a girl to pay attention to me waiting at the bar. It is really too bad that such a nice place as poor service.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Alan W
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I had to stay here for 3 days on a business trip. I usually always book Hilton, and I really like Garden Inns when there isn't an Embassy Suites. This hotel is new, and in fact, the pool wasn't open yet, but I never use the pool when I'm traveling for work. This was my first night since I made Gold status with Hilton Honors. I received an upgrade, and also a gift bag with popcorn and snacks, and also I got to choose one item from the pantry. The room was very nice, bed was comfy, air conditioning worked just great, and very clean. I only ate in the restaurant one morning for breakfast, but the food was good and so was the service. Front desk people were also helpful- I would get water and snacks from the pantry, and didn't have to wait to get the items put on my bill. The hotel is also very conveniently located, with a Kroger just right next door, and lots of nearby restaurants. I'm not sure if I'll ever have to be back to Warner Robbins, but if I am, I'll be glad to stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure they have your Hilton Honors number and know your level
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

What a wonderful hotel. We travel frequently and was expecting the standard Hilton Garden Inn. But this hotel was a great surprise. My wife and I were working in Warner Robins over the 4th of July. It was so nice, we stayed an extra day! The hotel was clean, our room was spotless! Every employee greeted us and the maintanence man even stopped and asked us if the hot tub was hot enough for us as we soaked. But the best part was the restaurant! The chef prepared us a wonderful meal as we actually dined outside and watched the neighborhoods across the street shoot fireworks from their yards. The food was hot and delicious, and the drinks generous. We will be coming back next year, just wish we could come back sooner!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We stayed here for one night on our drive home from Florida...excellent customer service...everyone was very nice! The room was spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed dinner in the on-site restaurant...delicious! A comfortable haven for weary travellers. Would DEFINITELY stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family