“Cups!”

Lush Art of Warner Robins
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Awesome art activity with drinks! Had a blast! Loved it because it is a different type of activity and painting is relaxing and enjoyable

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank mariavirginiav95
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I have done several painting classes at different venues in the past.

I scheduled my class weeks before it happened, yet my party was positioned at great distance from the artist and in the worst location in the entire building.

The music was too loud.
The room was freezing.

My main complaint ----there was ENTIRELY too many people. The easel was located too high on the table. Especially it was too high to paint comfortably while sitting. I needed to stand. Then I was in other people's view. There was no personal space or room for my purse, jacket or even my water.

The restroom was on our aisle. We were interrupted every single time someone needed the restroom. This painting needed a lot of paint. My palette was full and I needed a lot more paint. I had to continually ask for more paint and I felt bothersome. I wasn't the only one with those feelings or request.

Painting was fun!
Cost in my opinion way too costly for Warner Robins.

The instructor was excellent, helpful and patient ----

my issue is Lush Art's business rules and procedures at this particular venue.

Not happy.