“Hey everybody...THERE IS Good pizza in Georgia!”

My Father's Place Pizza
Ranked #48 of 198 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Where Families Get Together
Orange County, CA
“Hey everybody...THERE IS Good pizza in Georgia!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I placed an online order for delivery to our hotel. We ordered the #4 MFC Party Pic. Pepperoni pizza was spot on, BBQ sauce on the wings had a nice sweet and tangy balance (20 wings), Cinnamon knots were the perfect finish to the meal. I will definitely come here again, should we return to these parts. My only disappoint was that the coke that accompanied the party pack wasn't cold and they didn't include napkins and plates. Other than that, excellent food and service.

• Visited August 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Delightful when i needed it”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I needed some food sent to family friends in the area...not only was the owner helpful she was truly caring and lovely- OH...my friends said the food was simply terrific!

• Visited July 2013
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

First time to eat there but the pizza was excellent. Great service and just a great place
I visit a lot of restraints all over the united state always look up trip advisory to get the best recommendation once again this pizza place was excellent!!
Prices where good and food was excellent and service was great!
I highly recommend you try this pizza place !

• Visited June 2013
“Good local restaurant - Service could use help”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I'm new in the area & prefer local restaurants. This is a great local place to get pizza. I've eaten there twice and had great food each time. The table service is not great, though. Don't get me wrong, they aren't rude - just not attentive. Expect that you'll have to wait for them to take your order, you'll have to chase down your waitress for refills and also to get your check.

• Visited May 2013
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Awesome pizza!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I really like MFP's stromboli. For a small pizzeria, they are very good. There is authenticity in their pizza, and great service.

Visited March 2013