“Best time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Castaway Cay

Castaway Cay
More attraction details
Owner description: Bahamian Out Island currently owned by the Disney Corporation, which is accessible only by arriving on a Disney cruise ship.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The island was great, our family of 9 traveled on the Disney Dream Cruise. Exceptional vacation, so worth the money. The island is beautiful the food they provided was surprisingly tasty( Did not have high expectations of the BBQ).We were served different BBQ, fried chicken sandwiches, and a variety of sides and chips. Oh yeah and there were ice cream including blueberry ice cream yum. Overall bestest time ever, will be going again soon.

1  Thank kautious05
Write a ReviewReviews (1,769)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"family vacation"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went on the Disney Wonder in April 2013 and it was incredible!!! The service on this ship is far more than expected. I have a daughter with many allergies and the crew did everything possible to ensure that she enjoyed her food and had a safe trip. I have taken many cruises and this is by far the best! Castaway Cay is fantastic. We had a Cabana and I highly recommend them. The experience here was great and the same service we received on the ship was what we received int he cabana. Rodrigo is great and allowed me to have peace of mind during the entire trip!

2  Thank Vel83112
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have been on 4 Disney Cruises now, all have been on the Magic. We just love it! It's the best vacation ever! Our kids have loved it from when they were 5 up until now, they are teens. We hardly see the kids all day, until dinner time. They have fun making new friends, and we have lots of alone time. At dinner, you have the same servers every night, so you get to know them and they get to know you! They are like family by the end of the trip.

We prefer the propositioning 2 week cruises over the 7 days. The staff is amazing...they spoil us so much, I never want to go home to cooking and cleaning again! Only Disney can do it like this...I've heard from so many people, "Disney is the best cruise line".

We have another one booked for next year...the best way to spend you time and money.

We especially love Castaway Cay, wish we could spend 2 days there! The beach is amazing, the food is great and the service is unparalleled. I feel like I'm in a dream whenever I'm on a Disney vacation!

Thanks Disney for making all our dreams come true, at least for that short period of time.

6  Thank DaveLisaK
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We just returned from an awesome cruise on the Disney Fantasy!! We had 11 family members in our party (4 kids, 2 seniors, 5 adults). We loved every minute of our cruise! Beautiful ship! Amazing service. There's something to do for everyone. Our kids loved the kids club. They typically do not want to participate in kids activities however there's so much to do in these clubs and the staff was excellent (our kids refused to go to the kids club at Beaches Turks & Caicos). The Midship Detective Agency was a lot of fun! MDA was very neat even my husband enjoyed playing detective. Adults should definitely take advantage of Europa adult bars (We liked Skyline). It was such a nice getaway! Castaway Cay was our favorite stop even though the weather didn't cooperate. Definitely the nicest beach even compared to some beaches we've been to at St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, Conzumel etc... Disney created a beautiful island for kids and adults. I wish Disney would build a resort right on Castaway Cay!

4  Thank RYMurph