FairBridge Inn Express
Comfort Inn(Villa Rica)(Great Value!)
$80
Econo Lodge(Villa Rica)(Great Value!)
$59
$66
Priceline
$89
$111
Sleep Inn Douglasville(Douglasville)(Great Value!)
$71
$119
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastplace to stayoff the highwayfast foodstaff was friendly
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I checked into this place February 17, 2013, after a long day of driving. The carpet crunched as I walked into the room, there was hair on the counter and the bathtub was disgusting. I was very tired and decided to keep my clothes and shoes on. As I sat on the bed, checking in on my computer, I saw some bugs on the bed. I went to the office to tell them that I could not stay there. The girl said I should shower and put my clothes into their commercial dryer to kill the bugs. She put me into another room and I showered and changed my clothes. The bathtub would not drain. When I went back to the room, I saw another bug on the bed, a bedbug. I went back to the office and told them that I would not stay there. She said she could not do anything for me but gave me the manager's card. I immediately left the hotel. I am fortunate to not have actually gone to bed to sleep.
After numerous attempts to reach him, I finally spoke to him. He said this was ONLY the 4th time he had a report of bedbugs but would check it out and get back to me. That was the last time I heard from him. He has not answered his phone and does not return my calls. Not a good place to stay unless you like bugs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Super8villarica, Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

To all our satisfied guests: We appreciate your honest reviews as it helps us continue our efforts in making improvements to our hotel.

To the particular guest who wrote this review: Unfortunately, once in a while we mess up and are unable to completely satisfy a guest that is beyond help. (no we can not build you a new pool because your 18 cousins want to swim during off season! or, sorry we can not do anything about the alarm clock not equiped for your ipod.). Filing false reports is illegal and will not help us resolve your "issues". As stated many times before, yes, you may contact me at the hotel and I can try to satisfy you within reason.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Saw the good and bad reviews but checked them out anyway and so glad we did! The staff was simply wonderful and allowed my family to get coffee and fruit at 3am. The room we stayed in was wonderfully furnished (not new but clean and fresh. Kinda home like!).
The staff made reservations for us at O'Charley's and the manager gave my kids a special gift which was thoughtful.
I think the good certainly outweigh any bad. I think I believe the truthful good ones but I guess no t everyone can be happy in life.
My family and I will stay here again in the summer when we return.
Thanks super 8 motel.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate honest feedback as it helps our team improve each aspect of our hotel for our guests! We continue to make improvements to our rooms with new carpeting, bedding and wall finishes. We look forward to seeing you and your family again in Villa Rica! Safe travels.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8villarica, Owner at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed November 12, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8villarica, General Manager at FairBridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed November 11, 2012

sheais always nice and courteous while checking in consider her a friend
have stayed at this hotel before always very kind and accomodating for my early checkins

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for recognizing our team member for the Super job she does everyday!