“Comfortable and Affordable”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Villa Rica
Reviewed June 15, 2012

In town for a wedding. Stayed only one night but 2 full days. We had mulitiple family members and friends staying at this hotel. It was great to use the breakfast room to visit.
The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean.
Staff was helpful in finding places to shop and a park to relax in.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank traceyld64

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband had a weeklong business meeting in Villa Rica so I was here from Mon - Fri. It did not disappoint. Very comfortable. The hotel is right off Hwy 20 so very conveniently located. A mile or two from Walmart, O Charleys, and several fast food and small restaurants. The hotel provided a very adequate breakfast with enough choices to satisfy everyone. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The room was large enough that we didn't feel cramped and it was promptly cleaned early every day so I could be in it when I wanted to. Also had cozy little workout room with nice TV, treadmill, eliptical, and bike and even towels. The inside pool is large but it was too muggy to hang out in there for me. All in all, while my husband was away all day at meetings, I was very comfortable. Thank you, Comfort Inn for being my home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank luvtotravelAtlanta
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The staff was friendly and extended themselves beyond check in. We were there for our grandson's pre-K graduation. Our grandsons came to spend the day with us and they made a point of speaking to the children, even congratulating the older on his graduation. We used the clean, warm swimming pool and went in and out a few times, and they always had something nice to say to the children.
The room was clean and the pillows and mattress were very comfortable. They showed us our room before we registered and also the suite we could have up-graded to for a reasonable fee. The area felt safe and we walked to the grocery store(Ingles) taco bell and later walked to Mcdonalds to let the children play at the playplace. The surrounding business were nice also. (Ingles gave the children free cookies.) The breakfast was good and the dining area was spotless. It was a pleasant experience. We will book with them again without a moments hesitation. Our son in law who is a training officier with the local Fire Dept. is always looking for hotels he can recommend to those who come in for their training. He was also impressed with the quality,the value and cleaness of the rooms along with the comfort of the beds that we enjoyed, It will now be the hotel he will recommend.

Room Tip: ask to see it before you register.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This hotel was one of the best I've stayed in. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She recommended The Trading Post, a local restaurant, for dinner and it was wonderful. My kids used the pool and it was very clean and well maintained. The whole hotel smelled wonderful; like a new, clean house. The rooms were comfortable, with everything in perfect working order. The hallways looked more like those in a condo; very nice. The hot breakfast was amazing, with lots of choices. Great location too; easy access. Would definitely stay there again; highly recommended! Can't say enough good things about this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We used a coupon for this room. We were looking at another motel that was ten dollars cheaper. We chose this motel because it had a king bed. The room was clean and comfortable. The king bed was as comfortable as our bed at home. The breakfast was really good and well stocked. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will stay there again if we have a chance.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed with our 4 daughters, They had a few different room options for us. We opted for a cheaper room rather than a suite. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. They had no extra pillows, luckily I had a few in the car. The staff was not terribly friendly for the most part but the were not rude by any means, just distracted. Overnight our car battery died, they did come out and jump us off, which I am very thankful for. Coming in and out several times, we were never greeted with even a hi, it was odd. The pool was only open until 10, the Comfort we stayed in the night before in Alabama has a 24 hour pool. The pool area was not very pretty, the pool room was warm but the pool was cold. After 40 minutes we had to get out, we were freezing. All in all that aspect was kind of a let down after staying at the other Comfort. The room was a little cruddy but it was acceptable. The wifi was a waste of time, we could not keep a connection for more than 15 minutes. It just kept dropping, the signal was very weak. Breakfast was great. We have never had so much selection at a hotel breakfast bar. For the area, this was one of the better deals. All in all it was a positive stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I would have left upon walking in the door if it hadn't been midnight and we were all tired and cold. The lobby TV was blasting some MTV reality show. The clerk was totally distracted because she had loaned her cell phone charger to guest, kept mumbling to herself and I had to repeat things many times. The room was average but the WIFI was virtually non existent. I got a better signal from the hotel next door than ours plus I had to call down to get the connect password. However, the review would have been much worse if it hadn't been for the morning clerk. My son and I are early risers and he likes to go to the pool in the mornings. We had breakfast at the mediocre breakfast buffet and went to the pool. But the lights were off and I couldn't figure out how to turn them on.. to my surprize here comes the desk clerk asking if we wanted to use the pool and turned on the lights without being asked. I actually heard him calling several guests by name. Very nice man.

Room Tip: Ask aboout WIFI at desk my experience on 4th floor was VERY poor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
#1 of 7 in Villa Rica
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#8 of 12 in Douglasville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!