“Order wrong and the grilled chicken sandwich we got was burned”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Zaxby's

Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Order wrong and the grilled chicken sandwich we got was burned”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

It was one of the worse meals ever. My wife just had hip surgery and is unable to cook so I stopped on my way home from work to buy dinner I ordered me a Zax snack meal and her a grilled chicken sandwich with fries and when I got home with it I didn't have the Zax snack meal but two grilled chicken sandwich and fries both of them are burned black as can be. We will not ever eat there again and it will be known thru out town NO ONE ELSE should either

• Visited January 2014

WEBSTER
“would not go back”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had heard good & bad so thought I'd try it myself & was not impressed. Chicken sandwich was dry & tasteless so won't be back

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta
“Nauseating.”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

One of the worst fast foods next to McD. Dont know what they cook with, but dont be too far from a bathroom. And by the way..... you will have better service if you wait on yourself.

• Visited May 2012
Temple
“No Comparison”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My opinion is this Zaxby's really cares about Customer Service....went through drive thru and my orders was wrong..went inside to get it right....they were very apologetic and fixed it right away...benn to some places that try to make it your fault that they made a mistake....LOVE YOU ZAXBY'S!!!

Visited April 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Milk shake”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Got my desert here after a fast food dinner. Place was cleaner than the other restaurants I visited in town.

Visited October 2011