“Some what a value in price only.”

Days Inn Villa Rica
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Villa Rica
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is nice and the hotel staff are great. i stay here every 3 weeks when i am in town. I have never had a problem with the room or staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank davidkragenbrink
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Stayed this past weekend at this hotel with my daughter's travel softball team. We didn't get in till late Fri night so we headed right to bed. While getting ready in the morning, my daughter said that she saw a cockroach. Sure enough, there was one crawling on the dresser. I didn't want to scare the other kids, so I killed it and tried to keep it a secret until I figured out what to do. Within five minutes, there was another one crawling up my iphone cord that was plugged into the wall. Another one was crawling across the curtains. I grabbed the kids and left to talk with the front desk, who didn't seem overly surprised. I asked to be moved to another hotel, but he said that everything else locally was sold out because of the softball tournament in town. I was in a hurry to get to the field for our game so they moved us to another room upstairs, on the third floor. The gentlemen told me repeatedly that it was a very nice room that we were being moved to. When we got in,.....it was just the same gross room as the other although there were not any obvious cockroaches crawling around. I would have thought that they would have done more to accomodate us.

Room Tip: Avoid room 203
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank travelingmomatl
GMNayan, Manager at Days Inn Villa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have incurred,
We make sure our customers are happy with their stay, that's why when things go wrong for any unexpected reasons we try to accommodate guest with best of our ability. We take preventive measures by routinely using professional pest control company that treats ours rooms on regular basis, so pest don't infest our rooms.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

I was very tired after driving from mississippi. finally i decided to stop at days inn villa rica. when i was checked in by courtney. she was very pleasant and friendly. Room was nice and clean and was big enough for me and my wife. bed was comfortable.we slept very well.it was not a flat screen tv unit but worked very well. we had great breakfast at about 8.35 am . owner even gave us late check out at about 11.45 am. without any charge. they did not have indoor pool, but for the price i paid and service i have got. i have no complains!

Room Tip: right next to pizza hut and waffle house. and right off the interstate I-20
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Awful customer service! Disgusting rooms! Rude and disrespectful owner on property!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I don't usually post reviews, but I had to on this Days Inn in Villa Rica
The service was great the bed was comfortable and price was great.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and son stayed there last night and when I spoke to them this morning I found this to be the 3rd attempt at this hotel to be a complete failure. My husband is retired so we travel often.
First of all-son took a shower last night-this morning when my husband went to take a shower he had to stand in the water left in tub from night before since it hadn't drained-yuk
Second- Before standing in dirty water to shower-he started a pot of coffee so it would be finished when he got outof the shower-coffee pot was plugged evidently and all the coffee spewed out the back all over his clothes that he was going to wear the counter etc..
Third-He is not very easily upset so he rinsed out what he could and put them on-went down to get a cup of coffee from the lobby/breakfast area-and they said it had already been closed down for the morning--this is 8:30 am-are you serious!!!!!
Third time was not the charm--goodby Days Inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
6 mi away
Fairfield Plantation
Fairfield Plantation
#1 of 7 in Villa Rica

Been to Days Inn Villa Rica? Share your experiences!