“Not the worst....no where near the best!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Villa Rica
“Not the worst....no where near the best!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here before and the room was pretty decent for the price. decided to stay here again and not at all what i recall. remote to tv did not work so my boyfriend spent the better part of an hour reprogramming it. called the front desk to get an xtra pillow or two since.the ONE pillow they had in the room should be thrown away rather than put on someones bed. they said they have no xtra pillows. really!!?? get it together people. will not be back. btw...the lobby smells like a litter box.

• Stayed February 2013
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Michsuzanne,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that our new management team is working hard t o assure we meet of exceed guest expectations moving forward.

In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm regards,
The management team at
Econo Lodge, Villa Rica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2010

Outside entrances to rooms.
Great location. This Hotel is in a major shopping area. Just about anything you need in the line of food just a few steps away. A major grocery store is only about 100 feet away. Microwaves and fridges in rooms.

Quiet and clean. Beds are a bit on the soft side, but OK.
No wireless internet. Internet is hard wired through the ethernet connector. Fast & free.

Overall, average, and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank JimDavisHouston
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear JimDavisHouston,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. Since your stay we have had a change in management, and our new team is working hard to make our hotel better. I will be sure to share your comments to improve our hotel and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

The management team at
Econo Lodge Villa Rica
Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2010

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Ideally located off I-20. Fast food restaurants and grocery store within walking distance. Travelling in Georgia during summer is brutal so when I called an hour before I got there, the manager stated he would make my room ready for my arrival. It was great to walk into a nice cool and very clean room. This is my second time here and I'll be back. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Free internet.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Crazycruiser59
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2010

I was in town for business & I wasn't looking for anything extravagant. Just something comfortable and affordable. This was the place. The rooms had everything anyone could ask for. I had my laptop with me and the free DSL was amazing. I got no problems connecting to the Internet. I left early the next morning and figured I'd get some breakfast on my way out of town. But i was able to grab some pastries and coffee down in the front lobby. It was very convienient for me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone whose out on a business trip.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2009

I just had to put my review in. I stay here every winter with my wife. This is our 6th year and the quality is always consistent. We always look forward to coming back to this hotel. We know the owners, they are a friendly and helpful couple. We feel at home in the rooms. We never have a complaint when it comes to cleanliness at this hotel. The only drawback is that there is no ice machine upstairs, but overall, this is a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank douglas_micheal
amy_garret
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2009

We had previously stayed at this hotel in 2005 and had enjoyed our stay so we decided to return to this hotel. We were amazed at the consistensy of the hotel's service. The room was exceptionally clean and had a fresh smell to it. The gentleman at the front desk remembered us from our previous visit and he was helpful and gave us tips on some of the new restuarants in the area. We will definitely come back and we recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2008

We drove into town and the place looked clean. The exterior (building, parking lot) was very attractive. The room rate seemed high but it was well worth it. The rooms were equipped with all the amenities I would need for my stay. The sheets smelled fresh, and I was able to walk on the carpet without getting my socks to stick. The staff had great knowledge of the area. I really enjoyed the stay and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Villa Rica.

• Liked — the staff and my room
  • Disliked — there was nothing not to like
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Villa Rica
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
#6 of 12 in Douglasville

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!