“No Regrets staying here! Great Value and Location!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tawau
King Park Hotel Tawau
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Tawau
australia
“No Regrets staying here! Great Value and Location!”
Reviewed February 23, 2009

The reason I chose to live here is because of its great location which is just in the city center and the fajar commercial area. There are a lot of eating places around. Also,there is shuttle service so it is convenient for most travellers. It didn't took the receptionist long to check me in.They are very friendly and surprisingly,they can still remember my name when they greet me.This is unforgettable as not many hotels have such nice staffs.I stayed in a king deluxe room for RM 148 nett, which is considered a good deal as the room is very clean and spacious, on top of that, great views as it is on the 8th floor. There's also free Wi-Fi,another plus one.The breakfast turned out so much more better than I've expected. It has a mixture of western and local delicacy.(A good way to experience Tawau Food!) King Park Garden's seafood fried noodles is what I miss most as it is one of the best food I've had so far during my travel. Another food I recommend is its butterfish.You would not regret it.I would definitely choose this hotel to stay if I go to Tawau again.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
4 Thank icecreamlover88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tawau
Promenade Hotel Tawau
#3 of 10 in Tawau
Hotel Emas
Hotel Emas
#5 of 12 in Tawau Division

Been to King Park Hotel Tawau? Share your experiences!