“Hampton hotel room”

Hampton Inn Vidalia
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Vidalia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

New upscale rooms at a discount price. The check in process was quick.The staff treated us very well. Everything we needed was in our room.The rooms are beautifully decorated with expensive drapes and fine linens.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My stay was very comfortable with no problems. The hotel was in a great location. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I would stay here if I am in the area again and would recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is very clean. The room, beds, bathroom, etc. were all very clean and comfortable. There is complimentary hot breakfast and complimentary internet connection. The staff was awesome!! Very helpful and courteous. I will definetly be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stay at Hampton's all pf the time. This one is old, out of date, run down. Phones in my room didn't work. Staff didn't care...SAD Stay here only if you want to overpay for your room and be treated as an annoyance. I am Hilton Diamond so I know what I speak of...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Forrest M
Rosalyn C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Vidalia, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I am so sorry that Forrest M. was unhappy with his visit at the Hampton Inn in Vidalia. I am not quite sure why he thinks our property is old and run down, our hotel is only 6 years old and has been kept up very well. As for my staff not caring, I did speak with the employee on duty and I believe she was still in training when Mr. Forrest M. stayed with us so maybe she was not as helpful as she is now. I have contacted Mr. Forrest M. via email and I do believe he has a better understanding of our hotel. I sincerely hope he will be a very valued guest again with us.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Room furnishings relatively comfortable. Issues with door lock on checkin, HVAC thermostat (Too hot or too cold, no in between), and poor breakfast quality. Discussed all issues with hotel staff who took the feedback with a smile. door issue was addressed immediately but took an hour to resolve. HVAC addressed at checkout.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel is really nice, and the price is great. The room was beautiful and clean. It had everything I needed for my stay, including a refrigerator and microwave. It is in a nice location, and the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have stayed at many, many hotels for my business trips. This location lives up to the quality of accomodations & charming staff service that the Hilton brands of hotels are known for world-wide. The room & linen were frsh & clean. The lobby was moden & comfortable. The fresh baked cookies were available in abundance. And the staff was friendly, efficient, & helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vidalia
Quality Inn & Suites
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Vidalia
Budget Inn
Budget Inn
#5 of 7 in Vidalia

Been to Hampton Inn Vidalia? Share your experiences!