“Listening, an essential for filling an order correctly”
Review of Larry's Giant Subs

Larry's Giant Subs
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Vidalia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Two large Greek Subs; black olives are not listed as an ingredient. So we specifically ordered two Greek Salads and make sure there are no black olives, to go please. Also, add an extra container of Greek Salad Oil.

When we got home, two large Greek Salads plastered with black olives and no extra salad oil that I was charged for.

Called Jessica and got the "you did not say that" treatment. All I wanted was an apology and never heard "I'm sorry". Was offered two more salads if we made the trip back to Vidalia. After pulling out all the black olives, salad was great.

Alarmng was the content was that "not all the ingredients listed on the board"......what about those that read the board and have food allergys'? Sounds like a liability issue to me.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is a very clean Larrys. The food is excellent and the service good.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Friendly staff, clean dining area, good hot and cold subs and plenty of soft drinks and iced tea. What more do you expect from a sub shop. I would go back.

Reviewed February 21, 2009

It's a decent sub, way better than Subway. If you are looking for a great deli, you may want to look elsewhere. Considering it is in Vidalia, I am grateeful for the option. I will eat here again.