“Comfortable, safe hotel with decent amenities.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed June 30, 2009

the service was polite, helpful and competent. my room was clean and very comfortable. the pool and jacuzzi were a nice treat. complimentary wine, cookies and breakfast was adequate. had a good internet connection with my ipod to check email and surf websites. check-in and check-out were easy and i loved that i didn't have to leave til noon, nor return my key to the front desk (left in room). LOVED the door key holder above the door handle. good idea! my only point of dissatisfaction was being placed in a room next to a main entrance, where night entrance users were audible.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2009

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay (minus the entry way door you mentioned - next time we'll be sure to keep you away from it so just let us know as you are booking your room). Enjoy your holiday weekend and thanks for your response!

Reviewed June 25, 2009

The hotel I was booked into was listed as a 3 star hotel on hotwire. The 3 star reffering to level of service and amenities at the hotel. The hotel says it is a 2.5 star hotel. Hotwire says there is no governing body for rating hotels so they can upgrade a hotel. Buy a 3 star hotel from hotwire get put at a lower rating. Once purchased from hotwire the reservation is non-cancellable. I have used hotwire in the past and not had a problem. I've made several attempts to resolve the difference with hotwire. The last attempt I made said someone will contact me within 7 to 10 days. Don't use Hotwire.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank hrmanager24
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2009

I apologize for your experiences with Hotwire - I have never used them myself, but we never have issues with them here at the hotel. I am not sure who on the staff said we're a 2.5 star hotel, but we actually are deemed a 3-star hotel. The star ratings generally go by AAA's rating, in which we received a 3-star rating. I will get with my front desk manager and review with the staff to ensure they do not tell other guests in the future that we are less than we actually are, and I apologize for the misleading rating to you. I hope your stay here was pleasant and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Reviewed June 23, 2009

Stayed the night enroute to Orlando. Only about a 3.5 hour drive from there. Good place to spend the night. Got there somewhat late and the lady at the front desk was super nice and had our keys ready for us. Got a room on the first floor near an exit which was great since we were tired. Breakfast was good, and it was nice having two computers in the lobby to check e-mail. Would definitely stay there again if the situation arises.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2009

Thank you for the response - we are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our amenities met your needs. We look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed June 22, 2009

very nice, pretty much what i would expect from a hotel, clean room very nice staff.
my only complaint would be level of noise from the air conditioner and hallway noise,
maybe it was just our room but it did'nt seem like there was enough installation??
very close to everything.

Stayed: June 2009
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2009

Thank you for your response! I am so sorry you had a noisy stay though. If that ever happens please notify our staff immediately and we will sure to promptly take care of any issues. We are here to help you! Thanks again! :)

Reviewed June 11, 2009

Service was good. Room was very clean. Great location - close to lots of good restaurants and mall. Wonderful breakfast!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2009

Thank you for the response - our breakfast is awesome and I am glad you got to enjoy it during your travel! Be safe in your travels & we'll look forward to your next visit with us! :)

Reviewed June 8, 2009

Good location, very nice Motel. Very clean and roomy. Staff were very pleasent
And courteous. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your response & we'll look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2009

Pam is a huge asset at this hotel. This was my first time visiting this property, but because of Pam , it will not be my last!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2009

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! I will pass along your compliments! : )