La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB
$60
$94
BestWestern.com
$53
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$48
$67
Kinderlou Inn(Valdosta)
$75
1,328 results
All reviewshappy hoursausageevening receptionpet ownersfirst floorsmall dogfrieshot breakfastwafflesa great place to staypool and hot tubpleasant surpriseafter a long dayfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablestaff was very friendlylong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2014

As usual, we had a great stay at La Quinta in Valdosta, Georgia. We travel through 3-5 times per year and always make it a point to stay the night there. We will definitely go back. The cleanliness, convenience, price, comfort, and breakfast food quality are outstanding. The staff is very accommodating, too.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
RickOelkers, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

We appreciate you selecting the La Quinta Inn & Suites for your stay in Valdosta. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our property. We hope to see you again soon.

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Valdosta, GA
229-247-7755

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Called and got a room short notice. Very nice LaQuinta. They even furnished doggie poop bags which I believe every hotel should do. I like to clean up after my pet. Very trendy LQ. Sharp
decor/ good bed/ nice room and right off the interstate. Even had happy hour. Just passing through, but will stop when in that area again. Good dog yard to walk your dog.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with a pet, this is the stop for you. Even no pet, this is still a great hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate you selecting the La Quinta Inn & Suites for your stay in Valdosta. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We just completed a 1.2 million dollar renovation of the property. As with all La Quinta properties we are pet friendly, without any extra pet fees. Thanks for providing this review of our property.

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Valdosta, GA
229-247-7755

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Room has musty odor. Asked at desk how rooms were segregated and allocated to dog owners. Was told that no differentiation was made and that normally the first floor and the west wing were used to house dogs. WE were given room 118 on the first floor in the west wing with no choice to change rooms. I went to the web site and found no reference on the home page that rooms were dog friendly. Trash was left overnight in hall outside restrooms adjacent to desk. Dogs were defecating on lawn next to pool where kids played. I will not stay in any lq with a dog friendly policy, in that I don't want to have to check for fleas in the room and bed--did not find any this t
stop. Even the complementary wine and decent breakfast did not make up for the quality of the room and environs.

Room Tip: If you have a dog any smelly room will do.
1  Thank john p
RickOelkers, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. All La Quinta Inns are pet friendly. We ask all pet owners use the pet walk between the hotel and Hooters. Normally we dont have a problem with this however. I have spoken with the Front Desk Supervisor and she is making a concerted effort to ensure we keep guests that do not have pets on the opposite side of the property.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were traveling and picked this hotel since one of the other reviews on Tripadvisor said they offered a happy hour between 6 and 8 so we rushed to get there before the 8:00 deadline. Unfortunately, they do not serve drinks on SUNDAY! I was very disappointed when we got this news but this was the right place to stay. We were in room 122 and it is a large, clean room. The staff was very busy and they really needed more than one person working at this time of day on this particular day. But he did the best he could do under the circumstances. As one of the other reviewers stated you can easily walk to three different restaurants. (I recommend Texas Roadhouse simply due to the excellent service. The other two restaurants did not have many customers!) For the price this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Smead1950
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I occasionally travel from South FL to Atlanta and choose to stay over at this hotel often, breaking the drive up so I enjoy the drive and arrive relaxed, instead of driving straight through. This moderately priced hotel is older, but has just been refurbished and is quite comfortable. The beds and pillows feel new, the bathrooms are alway very clean. I've booked single rooms, doubles and suites over the last three years and not been disappointed once. They have many added values like breakfast buffets, managers happy hour, discounts to restaurants etc. the pool is inviting as is the new lobby area. The only drawback is no elevator to the second floor. However I still think it is well priced, managed and staffed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo