“Still one of THE best!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Revisited this LQ after two years and, while I remembered it favorably, this stay exceeded my expectations. I called the manager prior to reserving to see if they still had the "snowbird rate" and even though the coupon I had kept expired, he had another rate which was, as expected, a little more but cheaper then the other rates on-line. Our room was clean, comfortable, the front desk was smiling and pleasant, the dog was welcomed, complete with pool and hot tub and the Managers hospitality hour(s). The breakfast was super and better then most of the hotels (LQ and other brands) that we stay at. There are many restaurants within easy walking distance (important after you have been driving for hours). My husband was very impressed (and he does not impress easily). We will figure out a way to incorporate this LQ into our north/south migration pattern!! EZ on/off I-75!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
RickOelkers, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

chicagotoots,

Another review my sales staff can use to sell our property!!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide this review.

Our staff gives 110% to ensure everyone is satisfied with their stay, from the Houskeeping Staff to the Front Desk Staff and Maintenance Men.

Please come back again and see us.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We would stay here again, no questions. Friendly staff, lovely accommodation, great location.

• Stayed: April 2012

celtslavozarkwoman,

We appreciate you providing the review of the La Quinta Inn and Suites, Valdosta GA. We also wan to thank you for your business.

Our staff goes above and beyond to provide the best accomodations possible.

Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I stayed at this place while on business in Valdosta. When I entered I was impressed the friendliness of all the staff members both at the desk and in the halls. The room was large and spacious. The bathroom was clean and looked well kept. The bed, however, was very hard. I normally like a firm mattress, but this was little over the top. I probably should have asked to change rooms, but I was too tired by the time I got back to my room to do it. Another great thing about this place is that it has a wonderful breakfast which included biscuits and sausage gravy, eggs, grits, and fruit. I really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

djdrake12,

Thanks for your business. We appreciate you selecting The La Quinta Inn & Suites for your lodging needs while in Valdosta.

I am sorry you though the beds were hard they are all Beautyrest Pillowtop mattresses by Simmons.

Our Staff rivals any Five Star hotel and we have the best Free Breakfast in Valdosta.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Iwould like to commend the staff, for their courteous,and professional manner in the handling of a situation during my recent stay. As I was retiring for the night,a tractor trailer was idling near my window , making it dificult to get to sleep.The staff were unable to locate the driver,and offered to change rooms. I had to decline as I was already porepared for bed.The staff apologized, and I tried to get some sleep. The next morning a notice was slipped under my door advising me that my stay was complimentry.I will always stay at this hotel,and will advise all my friends to do so...Jerry Paris Ont. Canada.

Room Tip: Ground floor kings are the best bet
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Jerry,

Thanks for selecting the La Quinta Inn and Suites for your stay in Valdosta, GA. I am sorry your stay was didturbed by an idling Tractor Trailer. To preclude this from happening we are asking all Truckers to either park in the front portion of the parking lot or across the street behind the shopping center.

We empower our staff to ensure guest satisfaction and I am glad they did just that.

Please come back and stay with us soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The hotel accomodations were good: I had problems accessing the Internet, but these were resolved. The room was comfortable and the breakfast very good (including biscuits and gravy, eggs, grits, etc.). Also, plenty of area to walk dogs.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Jim123Ft_Lauderdale,

Thanks for selecting the La Quinta Inn and Suites for your Stay in Valdosta, GA . We appreciate your business.

We have just recently expanded our bandwith with our internet provider. Since this upgrade has been completed we will be expanding our wireless eservice with more access points during our upcoming renovtion.

Thanks for providing this review of our property.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Per recommendation by friend we stayed at this hotel and WE WERE EXTREMELY SATISFIED & IMPRESSED!!!! They are TRUELY pet-freidnly. The place is immaculate, the staff courteous, friendly & cheerful!! I felt like they TRUELY valued our business. Thei will now be our destination layover while heading to our cabin in the North GA mountains!! And you better believe i will tell all my friends & family!! KUDOS to the staff...

Room Tip: It's ALL good I'm sure!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

marilynNaples,

Thanks for providing the review of the La Quinta Inn & Suites, Valdosta GA. I will inform the entire staff of your compliment. It is our goal to exceed our guests expectations and it looks like we succeeded.

Word of mouth is the best advertisement and we appreciate you spreading the word about our property

We hope to see you again soon.